- Following up on his recent work
, today Spanish PlayStation 3 developer MiralaTijera
has released PS3 CFW 4.30 DEX for both PS3 Debug OFW and CEX2DEX converted consoles.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
(dex430cfw.rar) / [Register or Login to view links]
(mod431.rar) / [Register or Login to view links]
/ [Register or Login to view links]
(Patched Full PUP) / [Register or Login to view links]
(178 MB - Mirror)
To quote (via pastie.org/private/emwfwuoizwvq8tlirp6a): PROCEDURE CFW CREATION IS MIRALATIJERA same as CEX, we use DELTA PATCHER and the original file chose the PS3UPDAT.430.001 ORIGINAL AND THE PATCH THE FILE ATTACHED
you create an installable ANY cfw 4.30 dex without bricking.
- deleted lv1ldr protection against consoles converted "unofficially"
- lv2 peek / poke
- lv1 peek / poke
- Integrated and Iris Payload Manager 2.21
- spu_iso_rvk_pkg reinstall cfw patched for successful
- spu_token_processor (qa flag activated if you had installed since 3.55) -
I add more things tomorrow, for now is basic but is a cfw
1. Download the DeltaPatcher from here: [Register or Login to view links]
2. Dowload the OFW from here: [Register or Login to view links]
3. Open the Deltapatch.exe
A. On original file: chose the PS3UPDAT.430.001
B. On xDelta patch: dex430cfw.xdelta
C. Check on both option: Keep original and checksum
4. Now press apply patch and now the new CFW will be create with not brick. Enjoy!!!
[Register or Login to view code]
Below are the verification checksums, as follows:
- 4.31 CEX patched update4 PUP: a1781d38dc5f3d54830615ed6b6c3870
- 4.30 DEX patched PUP: f59a4247449be038fea354f3462c3af6
Finally, from Cyberskunk
: First, nice job Miralatijera. Second, It is true 4.30 REX
has been ready for a few weeks now and it does use a patched 430 lv1ldr instead of the 421 lv1ldr that does not have the check. I read a single sentence on ps3 dev wiki that stated there was a check in lv1ldr with no other details about it.. so i had a look.. found it.. patched it.. Job done. So guess i would have to give credit to the person that shared that snippet of info to work from.. Thanks