55w ago - Following up on their previous release, today PlayStation 3 scene group DUPLEX is back with PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale for PS3 alongside some experimental 3.55 CFW patch fixes below with mixed results.
The stars come out to play in the ultimate PlayStation battle.
Control some of the greatest ever PlayStation characters in an explosive brawler. Battle as classic video game icons including Sly Cooper, Kratos, PaRappa the Rapper and more. Take on up to three of your friends offline and via PlayStation Network across a variety of competitive and co-operative modes as you fight on constantly evolving battle arenas.
As always, we'll update this article with more fixes as they are available and feel free to share your feedback in our ongoing Forum thread.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
"But please keep in mind that I've never allowed this console to connect to PSN nor the PSN Store."
Yes, this might be the problem. Or the fix is not good. It looks to me like ReactPSN fix type. I will try later and let you know. Also will look around for other Lara FIX. All other games have .pkg fixes and when applied they allow playing (not asking for PSN store).
to pr0p0sitionJOE, thank you very much for your support! I really appreciate this! I deleted the game from my XMB to start fresh with your instructions. Here are my answers to your questions:
Did you run patch? yes, the pkg named: UP0082-NPUB30225_00-LARACROFTGOL0000-A0101-V0100-PE.pkg
And check if your user name is on that number 00000001: [dev_hdd0\home\00000001\exdata\] - yes it is, I only have one account on this console.
If not work then try this order:
1. install patch - I can't. It says, "The update cannot be completed. Target software for the update is not installed." -- So I install first the full game and then I run this patch, now it does allow me to.
2. install full game - yes, the pkg named, "Gfa3ebDVXOl9J6VW5vtJ7ATYrB3jBCGpbVF0sFqsdToPQudbkXwu44wuL6jYnDF8cAluqYjrEaUu7foN2aQ6vXgQt9svgPJbsW6qI.pkg"
3. copy fix (.edat files for full game GAMEPURCHASE, TITLEUPDATE) - (GAMECONTENT01,02,03,04,05 for 5 DLC) - yes, I put them in this directory: [dev_hdd0\home\00000001\exdata\] - please note that I had to create the "exdata" folder in my home directory the first time I installed it.
4. Try running game - I still get the error that I need to connect to the PSN Store in order to renew or update my license.
5. install 5 DLC (optional) - the fist time I tried this, I did install this pkg, but since you say it is optional, I decided to not install it this time around.
I didn't try yet but will later. - I hope you do, hopefully you find the error somewhere? But please keep in mind that I've never allowed this console to connect to PSN nor the PSN Store.
Did you run patch? And check if your user name is on that number 00000001: [dev_hdd0\home\00000001\exdata\]
Cos if your not the first or only user on PS3 then it my be more numbers like 00000002,000000004. You must know which user you use.
If not work then try this order:
1. install patch
2. install full game
3. copy fix (.edat files for full game GAMEPURCHASE, TITLEUPDATE) - (GAMECONTENT01,02,03,04,05 for 5 DLC)
4. Try runing game
5. install 5 DLC (optional)
I didn't try yet but will later.
CASTLEVANIA DLC is EURO version. BLES01047
Cant find install guide.
Something like this:
1. install patch first
2. install both DLC
3. install FIX
Run original game in MM and play chapters XIII and XIV.
PS. Some of the EXEtrimALL game fixes dont have .pkg extenstions (probable mistake) so if missing add .pkg or PS3 won't run it.
CASTLEVANIA LOS - REVIVE & RESURRECTION DLC (BLES01047)
LINKS: (Free user)
http://www.filesonic.com/file/OHGKR8f/Castlevania LoS DLC pack.part1.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/BXzoCxd/Castlevania LoS DLC pack.part2.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/NrKPkQ4/Castlevania LoS DLC pack.part3.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/nhEeHuU/Castlevania LoS DLC pack.part4.rar
PS. Install PATCH first, then DLC, then FIX, run original game and play chapters XIII, XIV.