- Following up on his previous
updates, today PlayStation 3 developer Aldo Vargas
) made available IrisMAN v3.04 which includes PS3 4.60 CFW CEX support and more followed by v3.05 with bugfixes and more details below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
/ [Register or Login to view links]
To quote: What’s new in IrisMAN v3.04?
Previous Changelog: What’s new in IrisMAN 3.03?
- Added support for 4.60 CEX (Thanks to smhabib for the payloads + fix + source code)
- Added mamba for 4.50 DEX (Thanks to Rancid-O for port & files)
- Added offset for PSID/IDPS on 4.60 CEX (Thanks to Orion90 for offsets & ErMaK86 for the LV2 dump)
- Improved the speed and provide more feedback of progress on Build ISO function
- Added support to launch additional homebrews (PRXLoader, CDGPlayer, GamePad Test, multiMAN, etc.)
- PRX-Loader now can be auto-launched when the manager is closed. (The option may need to enabled in settings.ini. It is launched only if /dev_hdd0/boot_plugins.txt exists and running on a non-Cobra CFW 4.21 to 4.55)
- Fixed freeze issue when the Game Options was accessed for PS1 games stored on /PSXGAMES folder.
- Changed behavior of L1/R1 in “XMB-like” GUI to jump 10 games forward/backward.
- Fixed some issues listing games with Game List filters.
- Limited use of background on large grids (8×5 and above)
- Replaced grid 6×6 with grid 7×6
- Restructured & optimized the source code in several parts.
- Added back & up/down buttons to the Select Disc Order menu where a PS1 multi-disc is selected to launch
- Available: a new Discless Addon-PKG with libs_patched.sprx and patched explore_plugins for 3.55 and 4.21 to 4.60. Required to play games in disc-less mode on non-Cobra CFW.
What’s new in IrisMAN v3.05?
- Added Mamba payloads for 4.55DEX PS3ITA (thanks to Rancid-O)
- Added offset for spoofing psid/idps on 4.55DEX (thanks to Rancid-O)
- Added spoof to 4.60 when spoof version is enabled in settings.ini (tested only on 4.46 CEX Cobra 7.0)
- Display of covers in File Manager for files that start with a content id (pkg, rap, edat, etc.)
- Fixed bug in "Test & Fix Game" when the game don't have an update. It caused a black screen on games that require a higher firmware.
- Added shortcut to save and turn off the PS3 (R2+O)
- Now SELECT+START will open the File Manager in the folder of the selected game/ISO
- Current version of CFW is now displayed on Global menu
BTW the bug not fixing the games in folder format that don't have updates is also present on Orion90
's Gamesonic 3.0 and Iris Manager 2.93 (and probably the other forks released this weekend). See test_game
function = Source Code: github.com/aldostools/IRISMAN