- Following up on the previous
updates, today PlayStation 3 developer Aldo Vargas
) made available an IrisMAN v3.00 Easter Edition with details below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
/ [Register or Login to view links]
To quote: This is an "unofficial" version of Iris Manager 2.93 by Estwald/D-Skywalk. This version includes all the new Cobra/Mamba payload and ISO features added by Estwald. The changes that I made are mainly related to the user interface (buttons layout are more XMB-like, quick access to File Manager, progress bar when game list is scanned or file permissions are applied, colors, 15 gui modes, etc.).
It also includes the Payloads for 4.41DEX/4.46DEX/4.50DEX/4.53CEX/4.55CEX from Rancid-O's PS3ITA Manager. The most notable feature is that unlike the official version, it scans GAMES/GAMEZ on the external drives.
IMPORTANT: If you use webMAN on Cobra CFW, unmount any mounted game before launch IRISMAN.
Changelog 3.00: (Apr 20/2014)
- Read/write access to NTFS devices from FTP server
- Support to customize ftp port (default: 21) – Changing the port (e.g. 2121) you can use IRISMAN and webMAN’s ftp servers concurrently.
- Added SITE RESET command for soft reboot
- Audio/Videos can be launched and played directly (This feature uses deank’s version of SHOWTIME.SELF)
- Supported Audio/Video file extensions are customizable in the settings.ini
- Added support to several audio/video file extensions
- Videos now can be deleted directly from the Game List (Grid/Coverflow)
- Added support to launch ROMs (Requires RetroArch 126.96.36.199)
- ROM paths and supported file extension are customizable in the settings.ini
- Cores settings can be customized individually
- ROMs now can be deleted directly from the Game List (Grid/Coverflow)
- Copy of file/folders on internal hdd now use shadow copy instead of regular copy (This change speeds up the copy function and save hdd space)
- Launch videos/audio files and ROMs directly from File Manager
- Fixed issue related to the display of game version
- Fixed issue scrolling PS2/PSP game options (Triangle menu)
Changes in IRISMAN 2.93-12: (Easter Eggs (changelogs) reveled for this version)
- Fixed load of last game using L1 starting the manager
- Fixed delay of about 5 seconds after installing a PKG from File Manager
- Added auto fix for ISOs (fix error 80010009 on games that require a higher fw version)
- Added support to mount the PS2 Classic ISO.BIN.ENC to the CaptainCPS-X's PS2 Classics Placeholder folder just pressing X on the encrypted ISO in File Manager