- Following up on his previous
revisions, this weekend PlayStation 3 developer aldostools
updated the PS3 backup game manager known as IrisMAN (Iris Manager) to version 2.60B-8 followed by v2.65-1 and v2.65-2 Mod with the changes outlined below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
(Latest) / [Register or Login to view links]
To quote: Features
New button mapping
On Game List
- All the original features of Iris Manager 2.60B (with added features Cobra).
- Added a scan of the games on / GAMES / GAMEZ, / GAMES_DUP, / GAMES_BAD from the external drive.
- Added a new GUI mode: 6 × 4 grid by PS3ITA Manager (for a total of 3 GUI mode).
- Added payload to 4.41DEX, 4.46DEX, 4.50DEX from PS3ITA Manager.
- New buttons layout to resemble buttons multiMAN / XMB.
- Holding down R2 or L2 while you start the program you will enter directly in File Manager mode without scanning to begin the games.
- Added progress bar while the games are being scanned.
- Disabling re-scan of the games when you exit the File Manager.
- Added option to disable the loading of the payload for the Fan Control Utility.
- Changed the colors, table set-point temperature, some labels, etc. ..
- See thumbnail images on the File Manager (in jpeg and png).
- Added support for ISO splittate (ISO.0, ISO.1 .. in uppercase) to the File Manager.
- Custom FTP commands (SITE SHUTDOWN, REBOOT SITE).
- Added auto-boot the ISO PSX on "USRDIR/ps1_iso /" (useful for creating pkgs of PS1).
- Improved mounting for Last Game (hold L1 startup IRISMAN).
- Fixed a bug that ISO repeated 4 times in a row.
- File Manager more responsive.
- The EBOOT.BIN file and the ISO will be listed with the color green.
- Fixed a bug that caused the application to freeze when accessing the game options on the grid 4 × 6.
- Adding the GUI mode 8 × 6 from PS3ITA Manager (for a total of 4 GUI mode).
- Adding configuration for the memory card with L1 and R1 (on USRDIR/ps1_iso).
- Adding a progress bar to fix the file permissions.
- X: Select a game or mounts.
- Circle: Cancel or back on the XMB.
- Triangle: Menu.
- Start: Global Config.
- Start + Select: File Manager.
- Select + O: Prompt to restart the PS3.
- R2 + Start: Change GUI mode.
- L1 + R1: Scrolling Game List per page.
- R3: Rescan Games
- X: View in Hex Editor or launch the file.
- Circle or Triangle: File menu.
- Square: Select files or folders.
- Select + Square: Select or deselect all the files or folders.
- Start + Select: Exit from the File Manager
- Select + O: Exit and return to the XMB.
- Select + X: View in Hex Editor (PKG. Self) or go to the root.
- L1 + R1: Scroll up and down the page.
- Left / Right: Panel Switch.
- R2 + L2: Switch layout of the screen from portrait to landscape and vice versa.
- R3 + L3: Quick access paths (root, self path, another path for the panel).
- Added most (if not all) the features of Iris Manager 2.65
- Not annoying ads
- Display of file sizes in File Manager
- Added support for SITE MMQUIT in FTP to quit to XMB using PS3 FTP Client
- Cobra plugins are not unloaded unless you hold X when the manager starts.
- Fixed label for Build ISO menu. Menu now use for O=Cancel, X=Accept, /\=No
- Added ability to abort in the "calc_entries" stage of the build ISO process
- Most (if not all) the features from Iris Manager 2.65 (including ISO features for Cobra CFW)
- Added scanning of games on /GAMES, /GAMEZ, /GAMES_DUP, /GAMES_BAD on external drive
- Added new GUI mode: grid 6x4 and 8x6 from PS3ITA Manager (for a total of 4 GUI modes with/without covers)
- Added payloads for 4.41DEX, 4.46DEX, 4.50DEX from PS3ITA Manager and 4.53CEX from HABIB
- New buttons layout to resemble multiMAN / XMB buttons layout
- Hold L2 or R2 while the program is starting to enter directly into File Manager mode without scan games
- Added progress bar while games are being scanned and when file permissions are applied
- Prevents re-scan of games when exiting from File Manager
- Added option to disable the loading of the Fan Control Utility payload
- Added auto-preview and full screen preview of images (.jpg/.png)
- Changed colors, default temperature table, some labels, etc.
- Auto-boot PSX ISO placed in USRDIR/ps1_iso/ (useful to create PS1 pkgs). Hold L1/R1 for memory card configuration.
* New Button mapping:
In game list:
- X: Select/Mount game
- O: Cancel / Exit to XMB
- Triangle: Menu
- Start: Global config
- Select + Start: File Manager
- Select + O: Prompt for reboot the PS3
- L2 + Start: Change GUI mode
- L1 / R1: Scroll game list by page
- R3: Re-scan the games
In File Manager:
- X: View in Hex Editor / Launch file
- O or Triangle: File Menu
- Square: Select file/folder
- Select + Square: Select/Unselect all files/folder
- Select + Start: Exit File Manager
- Select + O: Exit to XMB
- Select + X: View in Hex Editor (PKG, .self) / on .. go to root
- L1 / R1: Scroll up/down by page
- Left / Right: Switch panel
- L2 / R2: Switch vertical/horizontal screen layout
- L3 / R3: Quick jump to paths (root, self path, other panel path)