- Following up on the previous
(unofficial) updates, today PlayStation 3 developers Estwald
are back and have updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.52 with the changes detailed below.
Download: Iris Manager v2.52 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
/ Iris Manager v2.52 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
(Mirror) / Iris Manager v2.52 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
(Mirror #2) / Iris Manager v2.52 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
(Mirror #3) / GIT
To quote, roughly translated: What's new in version 2.52:
- Added support to CFW 4.50 from Evilnat Manager version.
- Added fix for error 80010009 on 4.50 FW games.
NOTE: this support has not been tested by me and after many months, if I have confused with something (hopefully not
): if there is a bug, write a comment in the thread and I will try to correct it as soon as possible.
What's new in version 2. 51 (Official version):
What's New in version 2.70 (Unofficial version by Evilnat aka Nathan_r32_69):
- Added support CFW 4.46 (from PS3Ita Manager v1.20.) Thanks to Rancid - o and company)
Note: Has not been tested by me and I don't know if needed additional patches in Rogero 4.46 or if there is some kind of bug. I'm still in 4.40 MiralaTijera... so give a try it and if there are problems, we will see that it can be
- Updated languages Chinese simplified/traditional (Thanks Liqianyu) and added Portuguese (from PS3Ita Manager v1.20)
- Added access to menus of options (SELECT and START) by parental control lock to prevent children from accessing these options: If the parental control for the games is set between 1 and 8 inclusive pressing these buttons, display a message instead.
- Added the payload for Custom Firmware 4.41 DEX (Evilnat);
- Added the payload control fan for Custom Firmware 4.41 DEX