28w ago - Following up on their previous update, PlayStation 3 developers Estwald and D_Skywalk have updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.45 with the changes outlined below.
To quote, roughly translated: What's New in version 2.45:
1) Added German as a language (thanks toto67)
2) New update Simplified and Traditional Chinese (thanks Liqianyu)
3) Fixed a bug that disallowed games bigfile external USB disk to internal (in cache). We have included a small correction for those games that do not have more than one cached bigfile. Also added warning if it comes to launching the game with BD Emu ON (exite cache inconsistency between games and BD Emu)
4) Added a number of improvements to the FTP server: now warns if you exit the application (attention, if it comes with PS button will not tell) and FTP is conducting a delete function, reading, writing... covering up to 10 seconds from the operation.
It is also equipped with some error messages for that function fails if the network is not started or misconfigured occasional change.
5) Added a new thread manager to perform background tasks, such as icons recharge, now is not done at once, if not staggered. With this, the program gains agility when changing pages.
6) Some users have notified me that REX Rebug 4.21.2 CFW does not work when you press the PS event, so I've gone back to the old method for this firmware.
To mount with Disc-Less need without plugging a device to force an event right in the process that should receive. For that it is necessary to know the Event ID before hand but users are reporting to me and that I do not know the ID or using one that others do not work (in 4.21.2 using an ID that I found)
For this reason it would be desirable to send me the Event ID generated when you plug a USB device for each firmware to know them.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
To quote, roughly translated: CHANGELOG - v1.20, 07/07/13
Added Payload 4.46.
“Control fan” now also supports the cfw 4.46.
Added, in the “Video Setup”, option “Screen set: Grid 8x6″. This allows you to display 48 games on one screen.
Added the Portuguese language.
Now in the “Video Setup” you can change the different grids while remaining in the same menu, without having to return to the screen of games every time.
All languages included are upgraded to version 1.20 with 20 new lines translated (Persian language excluded).
Other small changes/additions made in the source code.
PS3ITA Manager now automatically fixed the error 0x80010009 also in the update games. Because of an small error, the fix for update games was not working in the previous version of manager.
I made a stupid mistake in payload 4.46 in the file umount.S... I wrote: