29w ago - Following up on their previous update, PlayStation 3 developers Estwald and D_Skywalk have updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.45 with the changes outlined below.
To quote, roughly translated: What's New in version 2.45:
1) Added German as a language (thanks toto67)
2) New update Simplified and Traditional Chinese (thanks Liqianyu)
3) Fixed a bug that disallowed games bigfile external USB disk to internal (in cache). We have included a small correction for those games that do not have more than one cached bigfile. Also added warning if it comes to launching the game with BD Emu ON (exite cache inconsistency between games and BD Emu)
4) Added a number of improvements to the FTP server: now warns if you exit the application (attention, if it comes with PS button will not tell) and FTP is conducting a delete function, reading, writing... covering up to 10 seconds from the operation.
It is also equipped with some error messages for that function fails if the network is not started or misconfigured occasional change.
5) Added a new thread manager to perform background tasks, such as icons recharge, now is not done at once, if not staggered. With this, the program gains agility when changing pages.
6) Some users have notified me that REX Rebug 4.21.2 CFW does not work when you press the PS event, so I've gone back to the old method for this firmware.
To mount with Disc-Less need without plugging a device to force an event right in the process that should receive. For that it is necessary to know the Event ID before hand but users are reporting to me and that I do not know the ID or using one that others do not work (in 4.21.2 using an ID that I found)
For this reason it would be desirable to send me the Event ID generated when you plug a USB device for each firmware to know them.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Following up on his previous update, today PlayStation 3 developers Estwald and D_Skywalk have updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.50 with the changes detailed below.
1) Added a separate charger and isolate application itself in principle, LIBFS patched, but this could open other possibilities.
2) Added a status check of Network and warning messages in case of error, for FTP
3) New GUI format “slide icons” accessible “Global Options” (Global Options) -> “Change Current GUI” (Change Current GUI), with new colors with smooth gradient background.
DPAD LEFT / RIGHT: move one position to the left or right
L1/R1: Scroll up and jumping a number of positions within the icons
DPAD UP: Toggle between favorites / Games
DPAD DOWN: Changes to Games, managing change games as follows (shown in the screen below-center):
PS3 – PSX: Displays all the games in alphabetical order
PS3> PSX: Displays first PS3 games in alphabetical order and then PSX equally (ie, separating the groups and shows first PS3)
PSX> PS2: Sample first PSX games in alphabetical order and then the PS3 in the same way (ie, separating the groups and shows first PSX)
The settings are stored: note that it is not the same as pressing L3/R3.
They are still 12 and you can add / remove or exchange options positions from holding down L2 and then TRIANGLE
Top – Left: Favorite Mode / Games (set current / number of total games)
Top – Center: Game Title
Top – Right: Devices connected. In Yellow which contains the current game
Bottom – Left: In the inset shows the configuration of the games, if you need a BR disc, Direct Boot with an arrow, BD Emu or LIBFS. Below, date / time of the system.
Down – Center: management mode icons as described above.
Bottom-Right: active FTP Server icon, temperature data, etc.
12 remains maximum slider although samples 5 to 7, depending on the width of these (covers Multiman format, fit 7). Recharge is improved by assigning icons in priority cargo from hdd0, then USB and finally that of BDVD in the background.
The system has been considering looking for speed and agility when looking for the game.
Following up on the previous update, today PlayStation 3 developers Estwald and D_Skywalk are back and have updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.55 with the changes detailed below.
To quote, roughly translated: IMPORTANT: After installing the PKG, restart the PS3, if Iris Manager was loaded before.
What's New in Version 2.55:
Added support for devices with NTFS partitions from "Archive Manager".
NOTE: Remember writing support is experimental and assume risks when using it: check with "chkdsk " to ensure that no data is lost or corrupted.
1) Plug in the device and wait 5 to 10 seconds for it to mount . If not, unplug and re-plug. Multiple devices can be plugged.
2) The partitions are displayed as "ntfs0:" to "ntfsX".
3) Remember that it is important to mount the device before unplugging: from root option of "Archive Manager" or exiting Iris Manager.
Added asynchronous copy support to speed up file copy in "Archive Manager".
Added option in "Archive Manager" (pressing SELECT) "Get file/folder info " for information on the number and size of files required to copy.
Following up on PS3ITA Manager v1.41, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Rancid-o updated his fork of the PS3 homebrew application Iris Manager to PS3ITA Manager v1.50 followed by v1.51 for Custom Firmware users.
Fixed a small bug in the functions “Restore original console id (EID5)”
Added payload 4.50 DEX.
“Control fan” now also supports CFW 4.50 DEX.
Possibility to make “permanent” the console id inserted by keyboard on screen (ONLY FOR CFW 4.50 DEX). NOTE: the console id will be set automatically when you boot the console, is not necessary start ps3ita manager after every boot (ONLY FOR CFW 4.50 DEX).
Small adjustments to the values of fan speed.
Following up on the previous (unofficial) updates, today PlayStation 3 developers Estwald and D_Skywalk are back and have updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.52 with the changes detailed below.
To quote, roughly translated: What's new in version 2.52:
Added support to CFW 4.50 from Evilnat Manager version.
Added fix for error 80010009 on 4.50 FW games.
NOTE: this support has not been tested by me and after many months, if I have confused with something (hopefully not ): if there is a bug, write a comment in the thread and I will try to correct it as soon as possible.
What's new in version 2. 51 (Official version):
Added support CFW 4.46 (from PS3Ita Manager v1.20.) Thanks to Rancid - o and company)
Note: Has not been tested by me and I don't know if needed additional patches in Rogero 4.46 or if there is some kind of bug. I'm still in 4.40 MiralaTijera... so give a try it and if there are problems, we will see that it can be
Updated languages Chinese simplified/traditional (Thanks Liqianyu) and added Portuguese (from PS3Ita Manager v1.20)
Added access to menus of options (SELECT and START) by parental control lock to prevent children from accessing these options: If the parental control for the games is set between 1 and 8 inclusive pressing these buttons, display a message instead.
What's New in version 2.70 (Unofficial version by Evilnat aka Nathan_r32_69):
Added the payload for Custom Firmware 4.41 DEX (Evilnat);
Added the payload control fan for Custom Firmware 4.41 DEX