- Following up on his previous
update, today Spanish PlayStation 3 developer Estwald
) has updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 1.60 Beta 2 with the changes below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
/ [Register or Login to view links]
(Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links]
To quote, roughly translated: Well, given that D_Skywalk
is "low" paternity and asked me to open a new thread, to update it, that I do, taking advantage we have new version
First of all, I would like to put three conditions:
1) I do not carry version control, because in github I canceled, I have no desire to go back to those bastards and git all problems are often under Windows, as not handle http addresses. So I'll post a RAR and point and if someone wants to take control of versions, back on, but for now, I'm not.
2) The official version is that we D_Skywalk and me. Your contributions are welcome, within a limit, it has been said that the GUI should be the same, basically, and not be breaking the application schema. That does not mean that you may not go it alone and break it in your own way, you will have to call but then otherwise your application, by request of D_Skywalk.
Obviously, if the changes are minor, no need to change the application name, but it is not in competition, if not collaboration. If that is respected, I have no objection to lend you aid, etc.
3) The third condition is rather a request that anyone who drives the Wiki, should be an entry "Iris Manager" to link it in this post and facilitaros the task if you or any morning for example, I abandoned the project.
And now, to the point: What's new:
- Added PSX emulation syscall level: it is no longer necessary to patch the emulators and versions can delete "patched"
- Works with ps1_netemu. Moreover, it is my choice RECOMMENDED smoother and games will I have to go wrong with ps1_emu, here are perfect
- Files are needed. Cue with the same name as the. Bin. Img, etc, to describe the audio tracks. If it contains only the binary data, Iris Manager generates its corresponding TOC. psx_storage default also generates a TOC enough for this type of game. As I can complete wakefulness psx_storage operation.
- Ability to load an external ROM to allow access to the transmission Memory Card (getting into a file dev_hdd0/game/IMANAGER4 ps1_rom.bin).
- If you press CIRCLE + EQUIS with external ROM enabled, runs ejected disc so you can access the PSX MC Manager without having to disconnect the USB device. Unplugging / replugging once, the disc will be mounted and run.
More details IMPORTANT iso.txt psx 1.60, within the file Rar.
Finally, from butnut
comes some related feedback, as follows: With version 1.60 beta 2, Chrono Cross does not freeze when you go into the status screen, and Vigilante 8 has working music too (V8 requires .cue file)