- Following up on the previous
revision and themes, today Spanish PlayStation 3 developer Estwald
has updated the Iris Manager PS3 game backup manager to version 1.55 with the changes below.
Download: Iris Manager v1.55 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
/ Iris Manager v1.55 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
(Mirror) / Iris Manager Cover Pack
(Password: IRIS) / Patch_Tools_PS1Emu_libfsV2 (With Keys)
To quote, roughly translated: Well, given that D_Skywalk
is "low" paternity and asked me to open a new thread, to update it, that I do, taking advantage we have new version
First of all, I would like to put three conditions:
1) I do not carry version control, because in github I canceled, I have no desire to go back to those bastards and git all problems are often under Windows, as not handle http addresses. So I'll post a RAR and point and if someone wants to take control of versions, back on, but for now, I'm not.
2) The official version is that we D_Skywalk and me. Your contributions are welcome, within a limit, it has been said that the GUI should be the same, basically, and not be breaking the application schema. That does not mean that you may not go it alone and break it in your own way, you will have to call but then otherwise your application, by request of D_Skywalk. Obviously, if the changes are minor, no need to change the application name, but it is not in competition, if not collaboration. If that is respected, I have no objection to lend you aid, etc.
3) The third condition is rather a request that anyone who drives the Wiki, should be an entry "Iris Manager" to link it in this post and facilitaros the task if you or any morning for example, I abandoned the project.
- Support CFW 4.31 from Miralastijeras (Thanks to the author for help to make the port easier)
- New Homelaunc1 for CFW 4.31
- NEW PATCH FOR PS1 EMULATOR: it fixes the issues when some games were calling the ps1_netemu. The fix is done faking the disc ID in the sector 16. That was the reason of the black screen of games like Chrono Cross, but inserting another PSX disc THAT game worked.
- New patch to simulate the extended info for the TOC, in case it is needed.
- IMPORTANT: the ps1_emu from 4.31 can be used. Please, use one from 4.30 or previous. Estwald has to check if it is feasible the emulation via syscall. The big issue is to find where to store the code, that is large to support all versions.
- Fixed some minor bugs from the previous version.