55w ago - Following up on their previous update, today PlayStation 3 scene release group DUPLEX is back with new titles including Disney Epic Mickey 2 The Power of Two, Hitman Absolution, and Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed alongside F1 Race Stars from RiOT with some experimental PS3 3.55 CFW patch fixes below.
From harryoke: Just been comparing eboots (original and fixed) there is only 1 difference in the entire .elf at offset 0187F180-0D (original 41) (fixed 33) ...if you could check your working version to see if there is any difference.... its doing my head in... if i can't get it to work could ypu upload your eboot please. also what size is your fixed eboot ...mine is 9,381kb
Finally got it working... here you go eboot fix... needs internal / bdmirror REX 4.21 only:
From richdotward on Disney Epic Mickey 2 The Power of Two PS3: Got mickey working. Simple as change the .sfo file to 4.21 overwriting 4.25. Then just use your preferred eboot resigner and it works fine. No patch out. Resign the eboot.bin on the disk, change the .sfo to 4.21 and it works. Sorry not posting my patch. People better just get used to resigning things themselves. Took me 1 minute tops.
Here's mine. Rogero 4.21 internal, no bd mirror: http://www.4shared.com/rar/oMdWbShv/BLES01627_-_Epic_Mickey_2___42.html
1. Copy all files from GAME FILES FIX 3.41-3.55 to your game folder BLES01403
2. Install BLES01403_HITMAN_ABSOLUTION_PATCH101FXD.pkg file.
3. Run the game from MM and pray it works. [Try with BD-Mirror option if needed]
4. Pray it works and kill silently in Hitman style.
Note: Recommended to use Duplex game release BLES01403.
As always, we'll update this article when more PlayStation 3 CFW 3.55 patch fixes are available!
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
From what i know this was the only way the DLC would work , i know that i have searched this DLC a lot of time. Sorry StanSmith. I can give you the links for EU version to , but the same thing must be done :
1. It is necessary to have your GT5 updated to the latest update
2. After install the PKG as any other pkg [make sure you have the GT5 updated] , copy rap files to exdata folder and use reactpsn to activate DLC.
3. You may be required to be signed in to PSN as well as GT5 started.
4. Now at the main menu after signing in to PSN, go to the dlc symbol
5. Install all the vehicles, tracks etc.
6. The vehicles will be located at the car delivery, just get all the vehicles there
Enjoy the new vehicles, tracks and other stuf
Here you go : GT 5 - DLC packs there are Pkg and rap for activation , you will need to connect to internet to download them after you activate them , react psn needed: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jbh7qz2emlj2w7t/CD15gYdQ-H