9w ago - Following up on his previous version and PS3 Fan Control Utility 2.00, today PlayStation 3 developer Habib (aka smhabib) has updated his HABIB CEX 4.50 PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) to version 1.01 which now includes in-game screenshot support with the changes below.
1. Made out of 4.50 ofw
2. Have install package files and app_home
3. Have ReActPSN compatibility
4. Patched all coreos ecdsa check
5. Patched lv2 to add peek/poke supoort
6. Patched lv1 to disable lv2 protection
7. Patched lv1 to add peek/ poke support
8. It can run games signed with keys upto 4.50
9. Can be updated over any cfw
10. Can be updated over 3.55 ofw
11. Added no bt/bd patches
12. RSOD bypass
13. ReActPSN offline patch added
14. Better system stability
15. PSP remaster support added
16. QA flag enabled by default if PS3 was QA on 3.55
17. Removed remote play restriction
18. In game screenshot enabled
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Note To HABIB: If you want to release any of your work to the community (By your own intentions) and you want to be respected by the community, for hell sake why even added your so called "OWN SIGNATURE"...??? believe me "IT DON'T MATTER!"
No one is forcing you to release your work, even if it's not from you there's always someone in these huge community that's gonna release CFW that's not adding their signature bs...
and i think you won't even be here in the first place if not because of all those great ppl behind this community WHO'S NOT adding their signature but get respected by the community... (guess you know who are they).
geez!... so many ppl want to be recognize but in the end they just not worth to be recognize.
last but not least... HABIB if you're still adding signature bs just get off and do something else, don't care... there's always somebody else better than you.
I think rebug team is the only one who deserve trust. The source code of ps3 now is obfuscated since 3.6x, it means we have to reverse the whole code everytime a new firmware get released even just to check if something has changed.
If you don't analyze the code you simply can't check if (better say where) sony added new anti-piracy protections and this'll lead to bricks, not recognised hdd, bans...
Just to be clear this is a work that require MONTHS so if someone comes out with a cfw just a few day after the official release DO NOT TRUST HIM.