1. Made out of 4.46 ofw
2. Have install package files and app_home
3. Have reactpsn compatibility
4. Patched lv0 to disable coreos ecdsa check
5. Patched lv2 to add peek/poke supoort
6. Patched lv1 to disable lv2 protection
7. Patched lv1 to add peek/ poke support
8. It can run games signed with keys upto 4.46
9. Can be updated over any cfw.
10. Can be updated over 3.55 ofw
11. Added no bt/bd patches
12. RSOD bypass
13. ReActPSN offline patch added
14. Better system stability
15. PSP remaster support added
16. QA flag enabled by default if ps3 was qa on 3.55
17. Cinavia protection removed (proper fix dex 4.46)
18. Fixed bugs which make their console shutdown when played for a long time on 2.00, fixed on 2.01
19. OtherOS added
1. gDrive for mirrors and repacking help in an old thread (hint rogero 4.30 v2.03 with old 3.41/3.55 ipf)
2. Anonymous person that helped me patching lv0 loaders and fixing psp support (upl.xml format change) (you know who you are)
4. Naehrwert for scetool
5. To this site to post and test my CFW
6. TO ALL THE BETA TESTERS
Finally, in related PS3 CFW news today Arabic user Kaito Kid (via king4news.net/vb/playstation-general/50205.htm) has released what he calls Kaito Kid CFW v1.00 with details below.
To quote, roughly translated: This CFW is a combination of Habib CFW and Rogero CFW released on 7/21/2013. Yes it released 3 weeks ago but I would like to share it with you.
Features of Kaito Kid CFW 4.46 v1.00:
1- Doesn't hangs or crash and that's was a issue with Habib CFW (old version of (Habib CFW)
2- Doesn't have any issues with multiman and that's was a problem with Rogero CFW
3- Can be install on 3.55 OFW and any 3.55/4.21/4.30/4.31/4.40/4.41/4.46 CFW
4- QA Flag enabled by default
5- Can be installed on any PS3 with broken bluray drive/Bluetooth
6- some other features of Habib and Rogero CFW's
Special thanks to:
Habib because Kaito Kid CFW built on Habib CFW with some Rogero CFW files
Zecoxao for help with lv0
Marwanx and Golden Nasr for testing the CFW
And King4News members for their patience
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Below are DvLzTeam 4.46 CFW v2.00 and DvLzTeaM 4.41 ver 1.00 with details as follows:
4.46CFW Last Version
After working for many days for the convenience of the user this CFW give you good rate stability.
1. You CAN install CFW even if Bluetooth or Bule-ray Drive Broken
2. You Can Instaill CFW form XMB
3. Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Security
4. Patched LV1 to add poke support
5. Patched LV2 to add peek support
6. Increased protection from BREAK because Patched LV1 Core OS
7. QA Flag enabled
8. PSN access is available
9. Run any game that requires 4.46 or less
10. Don't fix the RSOD but allows the PS3 to boot fine into XMB
11. You Can Use CFW With Downgrading Operations By Using PS3 Flash Auto Patcher v4.46
12. (All programs Work on CFW (in case one does not work program the team will make a private copy of program supports DvLz CFW
Welcome everyone: DvLz team is pleased to provide its own CFW which will save you a great stabilizing...
1. You can install the The DvLzTeam CFW even if BluRay Drive or Bluetooth board.
2. Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection.
3. Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support.
4. Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check
5. Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support.
6. QA Flag enabled.
7. Does not solve the problem of red screen only allows you to take off normally in xmb.
8. CFW is installed by xmb is no problem...
9. Can run any game that requires 4.41 or less.
10. The CFW can be used directly for Downgrading with Hardware flashers using the new tool PS3 Nor and Nand Auto Patcher v0.05
11. PSN access is available but with SPOOF.
12. You can use cfw to downgrade by using PS3 Flash Auto Patcher v4.4
You can install CFW if you have one of the following updates:
1 - A device on the OFW 3.55
2 - A device on CFW 3.55
3 - A CFW 4.21
4 - A device on CFW 4.30
5 - A device on CFW 4.40
6 - A device on CFW 4.41
1 - Prefer to take out the disk inside the device before the update work
2- You must uninstall SPOOF
In The END: It was the experience of CFW on more than one device and did not face any problem but you have to follow the instructions in order to avoid any problem occurs. We will answer all the questions you ask. Goodbye