1. Made out of 4.46 ofw
2. Have install package files and app_home
3. Have ReActPSN compatibility
4. Patched lv0 to disable coreos ecdsa check
5. Patched lv2 to add peek / poke supoort
6. Patched lv1 to disable lv2 protection
7. Patched lv1 to add peek / poke support
8. It can run games signed with keys up to 4.46
9. Can be updated over any cfw
10. Can be updated over 3.55 ofw
11. Added no bt/bd patches
12. RSOD bypass
13. ReActPSN offline patch added
14. Better system stability
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Following up on numerous PSIDPatch revisions and their recent PS3 CFW 4.46.3 CEDEX release, Team SGK is back with a PlayStation 3 homebrew utility which allows users to change their PSID (console ID) on 4.46 CEX PS3 CFW.
To quote, roughly translated: ChangePSID for Cfw 4.46 Cex By TeamSGK!
Create a text file named psid.txt and / or consoleid.txt to the root of your USB device.
For PSID: Enter 32 hexadecimal characters in the file (eg 1234567890ABCDEFFEDCBA0987654321) for consoleid, 64 hex characters.
Install the package.
Select USB with Up / Down.
Press X to patch.