1. Made out of 4.46 ofw
2. Have install package files and app_home
3. Have ReActPSN compatibility
4. Patched lv0 to disable coreos ecdsa check
5. Patched lv2 to add peek / poke supoort
6. Patched lv1 to disable lv2 protection
7. Patched lv1 to add peek / poke support
8. It can run games signed with keys up to 4.46
9. Can be updated over any cfw
10. Can be updated over 3.55 ofw
11. Added no bt/bd patches
12. RSOD bypass
13. ReActPSN offline patch added
14. Better system stability
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
No, you need to be on 3.55 Custom Firmware. The only way to get there is by using a downgrade, which requires you to open your console, and it's not cheap, they overprice those tools and it costs dimes and nickels to make. I recommend sending it to someone on ebay like I did.