22w ago - Today PlayStation 3 developer Habib (aka smhabib) has released what he calls HABIB CEX 4.46 PS3 CFW which works on the latest multiMAN v04.46.01 followed by a v1.09 Custom Firmware update that addresses the Red Screen of Death and support for PS3 consoles with broken Blu-ray drives alongside an untested PS3 4.46 CFW by lordzxX with details below, as follows:
To quote: Hey everyone, I fixed my 4.46 cfw.. tested on both nor and nand.
1. made out of 4.46 ofw
2. have install package files and app_home
3. have reactpsn compatibility
4. patched lv0 to disable coreos ecdsa check
5. patched lv2 to add peek/poke supoort
6. patched lv1 to disable lv2 protection
7. patched lv1 to add peek/ poke support
8. it can run games signed with keys upto 4.46
9. can be updated over any cfw.
10. can be updated over 3.55 ofw
11. added no bt/bd patches
12. rsod bypass
QA flag for safety: download and run toggle qa then go to network settings then make button combo then go to debug settings --> system update debug > on
Downgrade: any downgrader will work for e.g rogero downgrader.
1. gdrive for mirrors and repacking help in an old thread (hint rogero 4.30 v2.03 with old 3.41/3.55 ipf)
2. anonymous person that helped me patching lv0 loaders (you know who you are)
4. naehrwert for scetool
5. three musketeers to give us lv0 keys
6. to this site to post and test my cfw
Note: tested on various models, no problem encountered but as any cfw release do not blame me if something goes wrong
Changelog of v1.09:
1. added rsod bypass
2. added support for consoles with broken bt and/or bd
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Below are DvLzTeam 4.46 CFW v2.00 and DvLzTeaM 4.41 ver 1.00 with details as follows:
4.46CFW Last Version
After working for many days for the convenience of the user this CFW give you good rate stability.
1. You CAN install CFW even if Bluetooth or Bule-ray Drive Broken
2. You Can Instaill CFW form XMB
3. Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Security
4. Patched LV1 to add poke support
5. Patched LV2 to add peek support
6. Increased protection from BREAK because Patched LV1 Core OS
7. QA Flag enabled
8. PSN access is available
9. Run any game that requires 4.46 or less
10. Don't fix the RSOD but allows the PS3 to boot fine into XMB
11. You Can Use CFW With Downgrading Operations By Using PS3 Flash Auto Patcher v4.46
12. (All programs Work on CFW (in case one does not work program the team will make a private copy of program supports DvLz CFW
Welcome everyone: DvLz team is pleased to provide its own CFW which will save you a great stabilizing...
1. You can install the The DvLzTeam CFW even if BluRay Drive or Bluetooth board.
2. Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection.
3. Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support.
4. Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check
5. Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support.
6. QA Flag enabled.
7. Does not solve the problem of red screen only allows you to take off normally in xmb.
8. CFW is installed by xmb is no problem...
9. Can run any game that requires 4.41 or less.
10. The CFW can be used directly for Downgrading with Hardware flashers using the new tool PS3 Nor and Nand Auto Patcher v0.05
11. PSN access is available but with SPOOF.
12. You can use cfw to downgrade by using PS3 Flash Auto Patcher v4.4
You can install CFW if you have one of the following updates:
1 - A device on the OFW 3.55
2 - A device on CFW 3.55
3 - A CFW 4.21
4 - A device on CFW 4.30
5 - A device on CFW 4.40
6 - A device on CFW 4.41
1 - Prefer to take out the disk inside the device before the update work
2- You must uninstall SPOOF
In The END: It was the experience of CFW on more than one device and did not face any problem but you have to follow the instructions in order to avoid any problem occurs. We will answer all the questions you ask. Goodbye