- Following up on the previous
updates, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Orion
has now made available GameSonic Manager v2.92 PS3 Game Backup Manager with the changes detailed below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
/ [Register or Login to view links]
Gamesonic Manager v2.92 Changelog:
Plugin installer Guide
- Added a new Plugin Installer in the manager.
- Self-generation of file "boot_plugins.txt" with plugin paths already written.
- Plugins which may be installed are webman MOD developer Matsumoto & habibplugin
- If you're not on CFW cobra and the manager detects Prx Loader, the plugin you will install webman to work with Prx Loader.
- Now the dev_ps3ita will not be disassembled on CFW 4. XX DEX
- Retroarch is no longer included, gamesonic manager is a backup manager for ps3 games (ps1-ps2-psp) and must do this job, so I will not longer, also saw that there is no good way to implement it.
You can just go to the menu Tools Advanced Tools > > Plugin Installer and click X. The manager will install the plugin and will ask you if you restart the PS3. You restart and reboot you will have the habibplugin and functional webman.