- Following up on the previous
revisions, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Gamesonic
has updated his Gamesonic Manager to version 1.50 followed by v1.52 for running PS3 game backups on Custom Firmware (CFW) with details below.
/ Source GameSonic_Manager_v1.50.rar
/ GameSonic Manager v1.52.rar
To quote, roughly translated: Orion returns with a new update to version 1.50 Manger Gamesonic.
Remember that even though it's a fork of Iris Manager than the other fork offers a greater stability and a more high speed compared to others.
Changelog Gamesonic Manager v 1.52 (Final version 2013)
- fixed all bugs of version 1.40
- updates of games included in iris 2.72
- removed splash screens
- Compatible with all existing cfw.
- Discless for each cfw Patch exists.
- Added payload Mamba and fixed the bug that you had with this payload.
- Able to boot iso from NTFS hard drive on any cfw.
- Perfect or near-stability.
- Very fast in execution of the backup.
- Fan Control utility updated and fixed bug reported by a user by user mode.
- Insert 2 New Splash screens to thank all users who decide to install our manager.
- Kept all other iris functionality manager v b 2.60.
- Fix Compatibility remote play mode with PSP and PSVITA.
- Place the patches for the Discless payloads cfw-4.50 4.46 4.53 and that with some games gave blackscreen.
- Fixed Bug which made him return to the xmb (thanks to users by ps3hax).
Guys like you have seen, those of you who installed this manager that is really well done and built by great backup manager developer managers Estwald which turn my congratulations and my thanks since without it this project would never have been able to exist of course besides Estwald there I would like to thank particularly the people who follow us and love us for the manager.
Thanks for choosing us and I promise you with the new year to bring significant news besides the ones you already have.
Thank you: Estwald, Rancid-0, Habib, Aldo Vargas, Orion, Pullecalo, franzes