- Following up on the previous
update, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Orion
has updated Gamesonic Manager to version 1.05 for running PS3 game backups on Custom Firmware (CFW).
To quote, roughly translated: Hi guys after a week and a half of work I was able to improve manager and gamesonic to upgrade it to v 1.05.
- Completely built from the source code of Ps3Ita Manager 1.51 (thank you ps3ita team)
- Full Discless for cfw 3.55-4.30-4.50-4.46
- Complete support for all cfw from 4.21 to 4.50 and CEX that DEX
- Updated fan control utility to 2.01
- Added GUI Icons of Iris Manager
- Control fan set to Disable by default it if users enable the payload or not
- Full support for all PS3 games/PS1
- Added support for NTFS and iso boot from these devices
- Added full support for cfw cobra
- Game detection in GAMEZ-GAMES
- Remapping keys like the one made by Aldo Vargas in his dev manager
- Updated Appid to GMAN
- Holding down R2 or L2 while you start the program you will enter directly into the File Manager mode without starting the scan.
- Added progress bar while the games are in progress.
- Impediment of re-scan of the games when you exit the File Manager.
- Added option to disable the loading of the payload for the Fan Control Utility.
- Changed colors, default temperature table, some labels, etc..
- Displays the preview images on the File Manager (in jpeg and png).
- Added support for split ISO (ISO .. 0, ISO. 1 ... in upper case) on the File Manager.
- Custom FTP commands (SITE SHUTDOWN, REBOOT).
Thank you: Rancid-o, Estwald and Aldo Vargas.