51w ago - This weekend Cre8 has announced that fixed PS3 EBOOTs for Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Saint Seiya Sanctuary Battle have been released by an anonymous Chinese PlayStation 3 hacker, and have been confirmed working on PS3 3.55 CFW without a dongle!
For those curious, the decrypted FFXIII-2 PS3 EBOOT fix was released on 6-23-2012 (via bbs.duowan.com/thread-27870556-1-1.html) and the decrypted Saint Seiya Sanctuary Battle PS3 EBOOT fix was released on 6-20-2012 (via bbs.duowan.com/thread-27845093-1-1.html) at a very popular Chinese gamers site.
Finally, according to reports the fixed version of Final Fantasy III-2 (FF13) crashes at some points in chapter 3 due to a missing SPRX fix although the game does run... however, the anonymous Chinese hacker fixed the EBOOT.BIN only at the moment but plans to release more games in the future.
A Final Fantasy III-2 Freeze Fix has now been added above courtesy of daivyphuongHERE as well.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Hi I find fix 3.55 for Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch I start game like never before game instal np then I can choice language after that I have main screen and I press New Game and after this freeze but its big different with this fix
Here you go: http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/23699613/file.html
Somebody maybe try update it to normal working thank you
thanks for the reply... it turns out went i split the file ...some of the file have zero kb in pak23 folder so that's the reason why i stuck at loading so i have to split it again for it to have no zero kb... but then i decided not to try and split it again and see if i can play from internal one more time... after 4 days of trying to find a solution... i dunno why and why its the reason that i can't start playing The last of us...
well what i did was i extracted the file again, delete the old one from internal and i also delete the game file and transfer it again. i used the original eboot, EBOOT_oring.BIN... then i delete EBOOT.BIN duplex version... and this time i change the file name EBOOT_oring.BIN to EBOOT ... i deleted the _oring.BIN
i dunno is it because i delete the BIN at the end, is the reason that the game start to work, well before that i edit EBOOT_oring.BIN to EBOOT.BIN i kept the .BIN and i got nothing stuck at the last of us logo... well anyways the game start flawlessly ... even the loading was fast no lagging or what so ever... now I'm very happy it works at last...