- Following up on their previous
releases, today PlayStation 3 scene group DUPLEX
has released Far Cry 3 alongside some PS3 CFW 3.55 experimental test fixes below.
[Register or Login to view code]
: Just replace the files (make sure to back up your original files) in:
VIVA LA KMEAW 3.55 ELITE CLUB
- Working: Trophies + bare basic gameplay
- Not working: FMV + mini map + saving (blinks forever, but no hdd activity makes me think its not writing anything anywhere)
- Baffling: No sense of what the hell to do, just wonder around and try find a mission or something!?
- What else: In the first area jump the crates to "escape" the shonky graphics.
- More: I think if SDATS are decrypted this might well fully work, testing SDATS yielded same borked results
Far Cry 3 PS3 DUPLEX WIP CFW 3.55 Fixes:
comes DECRSDAT for 4.30 [Register or Login to view links]
by (Used decrsdat to decrypt the original SDAT and use the 3.41 SDK to make an "old format" SDAT..)
: Thus far, the fix is reported to be partially working on 3.55 Kmeaw and Waninkoko 2 PS3 CFW, however, it appears a proper fix is still needed as saving locks the game up (and auto save will flash on screen forever) according to member feedback. As always, feel free to share your results in our ongoing thread
: Far Cry 3 works 3.55 Waninkoko v2
1) install duplex-far.cry.3-install.part1.pkg
2) install duplex-far.cry.3-install.part2.pkg
3) install duplex-far.cry.3.crack.pkg
4) Fix Farcry 3 CFW 3.55 By Wolverine89
5) [Register or Login to view links]