107w ago - Today PlayStation 3 scene release group DUPLEX has released a Driver San Francisco PSN PS3 Fix for all PS3 Custom Firmware users, which proves once again a True Blue CFW dongle isn't necessary!
Shortly following, as discussed in our ongoing thread they have now also released:
This game is multiplayer only - so you need to have a way to get online with CFW 3.55 ...
Notes: install packages a usual .. first install then crack .. enjoy!
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
From what i know this was the only way the DLC would work , i know that i have searched this DLC a lot of time. Sorry StanSmith. I can give you the links for EU version to , but the same thing must be done :
1. It is necessary to have your GT5 updated to the latest update
2. After install the PKG as any other pkg [make sure you have the GT5 updated] , copy rap files to exdata folder and use reactpsn to activate DLC.
3. You may be required to be signed in to PSN as well as GT5 started.
4. Now at the main menu after signing in to PSN, go to the dlc symbol
5. Install all the vehicles, tracks etc.
6. The vehicles will be located at the car delivery, just get all the vehicles there
Enjoy the new vehicles, tracks and other stuf
Here you go : GT 5 - DLC packs there are Pkg and rap for activation , you will need to connect to internet to download them after you activate them , react psn needed: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jbh7qz2emlj2w7t/CD15gYdQ-H