7w ago - Following up on the previous updates, today PlayStation 3 developer ThePaaqoHD has made available a real-time all CoD modding tool for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 on PS3.
To quote: Hello NGU, today i want to release my all COD RTM Tool. I added a few NEW offsets (Thanks to mango_knife and razormind) and used a devexpress form. I will update this topic soon with a new version..
Features (Going by the name of tabs):
MW3: Class Editing, Anti God Mode Classes, Game M0Dz, Mod Menu, GameSendServerCommand
Modern Warfare 2: Stats, GameSendServerCommand
Black Ops: Stats, GameSendServerCommand
Black Ops 2: Multiplayer, Zombies, XP Lobby & Server_Commands
FMT Crack: Cracked Memories v3 Elite Menu, MW2 Reborn v3, MW3 Recovery Tool, BO2 MP Mod Menu
Extras: MW2, Black Ops, MW3, Black Ops 2: Debug Eboot & Debug Self
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
To quote: Freezing issue has been fixed! Hey guys! This is the latest installment of my Black Ops II Modding tool. What it does is build .SELF/.BIN files for use on CFW PS3's. Here are some things this version has that the previous did not:
Added several new mods
Added support for Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies
Now works for 3.55 CFW (tested and confirmed)
That being said, here is a list of all the mods included in the tool:
Super perks (double tap & steady aim)
Custom on-screen text
Custom on-screen text
How to use the tool:
Make sure you have update 1.04 installed on your PS3 first!
1. Download the .rar file and extract it (if you delete any files from inside the rar, the tool will not work!)
2. Launch "BOII Modding Tool.exe".
3. Load an ELF file for either campaign or MP/Zombies (EBOOT.ELF is for campaign, t6mp_ps3.elf is for MP/Zombies. Downloads for clean ELFs can be found in the downloads section of this post).
4. Check off whatever mods you want. Make sure to pick a region and a firmware version. If you want to choose DEX firmware, you will need to get the file "make_fself_npdrm.exe" from the PS3 SDK and add it to the folder with my tool.
5. Click on "Build .SELF/.BIN". Save the file as whatever you want.
6. If your mods are for campaign, rename the file you saved to EBOOT.BIN and copy it to /dev_hdd0/game/YOUR REGION/USRDIR/ on your PS3.
7. If your mods are for Multiplayer/Zombies, rename the file you saved to t6mp_ps3f.self and copy it to /dev_hdd0/game/YOUR REGION/USRDIR/ on your PS3.
I cannot provide a link to make_fself_npdrm due to legality issues. If you want to build your mods for DEX, you will need to get this file (can be found in the PS3 SDK) and add it to the folder with my tool in it.
Any false virus positives on my tool are due to protection of the application to prevent reverse engineering.
This tool will only work for ELFs from the 1.04 update.
If you use super jump in Campaign, you MUST use god mode to prevent dying from fall damage.
If you use Floating Bodies in campaign, some vehicles will float into the sky. This makes several missions impossible to complete.
YOU WILL GET BANNED IF YOU USE THIS ONLINE. It's also best to keep it offline, wouldn't want to ruin gameplay for others
BuC-Shotz for helping me get started with C#
iMCSx for helping me with protecting my application
naehwert for his scetool
ZOMBIEKILLAH for help with making the files work for 3.55
Enjoy everyone! And please, DO NOT RELEASE ANYTHING MADE WITH THIS TOOL!
Finally, from GOD_Diablo comes a video demonstrating a BOII Unlock All Tool by D3VHAX:
I'm a French modder and this is my new tool for Black Ops II. You can use it to unlock everything you want on Black Ops II. I'm the first one he release it and show you a video proof thats work on 1.09 (last update).
Credits: D3VHAX, Royal720, ZeiiKeN, iMCSx and in cooporation with SONY BLACK
P.S: You must be in DEX firmware to use it.
P.P.S: This app has been made with no sony codes. Its completely legal.
Could just change your param.sfo (like HeymanHRU said) so it look like you're playing it anyway (I'm sure lots of people did this in the early days of OBM before deank took it to the next level anyway)
What does the compiled eboot actually do?
- Surely it's unnecesary - maybe technodon is from Sony wants to track you all? lol (paranoia, much?)
Nice to see people messing about with stuff anyway, so while i mean what i said above - don't take it personally technodon