- Today Who's That Flying Writer/Producer Jim Griffiths
has shared a video trailer and let us know that the PlayStation Minis title will be hitting PSN tomorrow for the PS3 and PSP consoles.
To quote: We're very, very pleased to announce that our second minis game, "Who's That Flying?!" goes live tomorrow on the PlayStation Store!
With "Who's That Flying?!", we've combined side-scrolling shooting action with elements of tower defence and even some up-close and personal quick-time events for the super-dramatic moments!
What that means is that the character you control, the "Guardian of Earth" is pretty much invulnerable, blasting enemies apart and grappling giant bosses with ease - but the cities you are defending are hugely vulnerable. So your goal is not to survive, but rather to stop too many enemies getting past you and destroying your cities.
Check out the all-new, full trailer for the game!
The story starts out with the Guardian of Earth on trial for allowing the invasion to take place; each level is played out as a flashback as you submit your version of events... in the most dramatic way possible!
The game will become available today on the PS3 and PSP worldwide for the price of $5.99.
We've piled as much as we could into our latest game - INCLUDING (but not limited to):
• Story mode with full animated cutscenes detailing the trial of the Guardian of Earth!
• Five unique stages and over 40 individual levels!
• 4 Infinite mode challenges to unlock with local highscore boards!
• Challenge mode with 24 unique trials to unlock!
• 17 different enemy types!
• Masses of bonus artwork and awards!
• Huge finishing moves!
• Combos, medals. Power-ups and more!
The response we've had to our previous minis title, [Register or Login to view links]
has been phenomenal - thanks to everyone who's supported us, and we're really hoping that with "Who's That Flying?!" we can raise our bar even higher!
Thanks again for all your help and support! If you have any comments, please drop them below and we'll do our best to respond!