86w ago - Today Naughty Dog Community Strategist Arne Meyer has announced that the Uncharted Multiplayer PS3 experience is just hours away now for fans along with sharing some video footage below!
To quote: We're just about a month away from the launch of UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception and I'm sure everyone's craving a Taste for Adventure.
Yes, I just said that. We've been working with our friends at SUBWAY to help satisfy these cravings with a promotion that's never been done anywhere else, ever!
Beginning this Saturday, if you go into a local SUBWAY Restaurant and purchase one of the specially marked UNCHARTED 30 oz drinks, you will receive a code that will provide you with access to the full competitive multiplayer experience throughout the month of October.
Don't believe me? Check out the official word from our favorite adventurer, Nathan Drake.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
well i don't see why not. i'm from the uk and it works fine for me. Data transfers are pretty easy to do,just make sure you back up all your important stuff such as account details etc... as your online ps3 gets formated, also sync your trophirs and back up game saves. Go to settings/data transfer and follow instructions.
1. connect both ps3s with an ethernet cord.
2. go to each of the ps3s and set the network settings to wired.
3. Turn off both ps3s
4. Turn on both ps3s
5. On the jailbroken ps3, go to system settings > Data transfer > continue > Send data on this ps3 to another > Continue until you see a screen with both ps3s connected by an ethernet.
6. switch screens to your regular ps3. Now do the same procedure as step 5, except set the regular ps3 to recieve data from another ps3
7. Go onto jailbroken ps3 screen and hit X
8. Follow the instructions on the screen and let it load
9. Now disconnect the ethernet cords AFTER EVERYTHING IS DONE, and set your regular ps3 (which was just data transferred) to your preferred network settings
10. Recover an account or create a new one, and start hosting
I can't get the transfer to work tho, the phat 3.55 console gives me an error, and the retail ps3 just says connect sending ps3. Have no idea what I'm doing wrong..