270w ago - Per Jeff Rubenstein (Social Media Manager) via PS Blog today:
Our first dive into the world of LittleBigPlanet taught us all about the SackBoy, now it's time for another visit!
The second episode in this series takes us deeper into the wonders of LBP. This time we answer the question- "How do SackBoys Play?" You'll soon find out, alone or in a pack, these little guys know how to have a good time.
He also posted some details for those receiving their LBP BETA keys as follows:
If you receive a code, this paragraph becomes relevant to you:
1. Public Beta Ends October 11th, 2008
2. You must use a consumer PLAYSTATION 3 system that is connected to the Internet.
3. You must have a PLAYSTATION Network Account.
4. If you have previously redeemed a LBP voucher code, you must delete any old LBP data (along with save data and game data) and download this version (go to Download History and redownload the new code).
5. This version does not require a DNS redirect and levels created here will be available for consumers at launch of the full title.
6. Please refrain from creating anything inappropriate, as we do have moderation in place and it may result in your account being suspended or banned.
Downloading the LittleBigPlanet Public BETA:
After you have signed in with your PLAYSTATION Network Account, select [Account Management] on the XMB interface located under the 'PLAYSTATION Network' tab, then select [Transaction Management] and click on the option 'Redeem PLAYSTATION Network Card or Promotion Code'. Enter the following unique code to start the download of LittleBigPlanet.
And once you get in, you can start getting creative. What's that, you're looking for inspiration? Have a look at Wired's Top 10 User-Created LittleBigPlanet Adventures.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!