243w ago - Capcom's John Diamonon announced today that Flock! is now available on Sony's PSN, to quote:
I want to set the record straight because I'm not one to hide from anything. We will NOT, I repeat, NOT be charging for extra animals in FLOCK!
Yes, the game will be complete with all the sheep, roosters, pigs and cows you can herd to your heart's desire.
So the wait is over. FLOCK! finally lands on PSN today. Here's what you can expect:
• Over 50 levels of intense flocking action!
• Level creating, sharing and rating!
• Trial mode! (Basically a demo with an in-game purchase option) Trophies!
• In game XMB music support!
• Two player local co-op!
• Cow poop!
• Flies on cow poop!
• Pigs rolling on cow poop with flies!
• UFOs and a Motherflocker!
• A $14.99 price point.
• Commenters complaining about said price point!
• Gamers purchasing FLOCK and exclaiming that it's totally worth it!
• More harassment about trophy support for previously released games!
• Shameless cameo appearance by Blanka from Street Fighter!
• Many more surprises and prizes!
I want to congratulate last week's contest winners: Jon_Mclane and Corran. Jon won a FLOCK code and a copy of SF4. Corran was the lucky winner of a FLOCK code, FLOCK play set and a Mega Man 9 press kit. If you want to purchase the FLOCK play set, you can buy this extremely limited collectors piece at the Capcom Store tomorrow.
This wouldn't be a John D blog without a crazy contest now would it? Post #1000 gets a FLOCK code, play set and Mega Man 9 press kit. Only continental US and Puerto Rico will be eligible for the play set and press kit. Please type complete sentences and no consecutive posting. You can post more than once just not consecutively. PM me if you're the winner.
Also, check here at the end of the month for an awesome announcement!
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!