160w ago - Following a statement issued by designer David 'Vahn' Vonderhaar, today Treyarch Studios has detailed a Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3 community update on their board.
To quote from Community Leader JD_2020:
Hey PS3 gamers,
We are listening to you and we've been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come.
Stay tuned right here for all the latest and greatest.
• Multiplayer: Villa - User can clip into rock at west edge of grid zone B2 and see through to the other side (addressed on 9/5)
• Multiplayer: User can get an infinite number of 'Sam Turret', 'Care Package' and 'Sentry Gun' killstreaks (referred to as the "care package glitch") (addressed on 9/5)
• Multiplayer: Radar sweep when there are only 2 Players left in One in the Chamber will stop functioning if the 2 Players have multiple lives when the sweep starts (addressed on 9/9)
• Multiplayer: Crash when viewing content (films, clips, etc) in the Community & Recent Games menu (addressed on 9/9)
• Multiplayer: Users' rank and stats can get wiped under very specific conditions (addressed on 9/10)
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
I wanted to join the board on callofduty.com but it won't let me register.
I want to opt that they include bots in the offline multiplayer matches and that they also put in the wager match style matches (gun game/one in the chamber but then without buy in etc.) in the offline multiplayer mode.