- Naughty Dog Community Strategist Eric Monacelli
detailed The Last of Us Patch 1.07 and some upcoming events below today.
To quote: The Last of Us Patch 1.07
Patch 1.07 for The Last of Us will be rolling out globally over the next 24 hours. There are a slew of changes and some great new content, so be sure to read on and watch our [Register or Login to view links]
for in-depth details.
The Last of Us Lead Multiplayer Designer Erin Daly and Game Designer Quentin Cobb will be holding a [Register or Login to view links]
this Friday May 9th at 2:30 PM Pacific to answer any of your lingering questions about this patch, or The Last of Us Multiplayer.
Team Naughty Dog will be participating in [Register or Login to view links]
event on May 17th. If you get the PlayStation email newsletter you likely heard about it, but we'll provide more details next week. For now, please donate to the cause and support the troops!
Here's a full rundown of Patch 1.07. Be sure to visit our [Register or Login to view links]
via the links below to discuss your thoughts.
Patch 1.07 File Size: 151MB
• Grounded Difficulty added for Single Player.
• Want a challenge? This mode is for the toughest of the hardcore. Super aggressive AI. Bring your best game or you won't survive.
• [[Register or Login to view links]
• Invisibility & Stuck-on-black-screen bug
• Players who have become invisible or are stuck on a black screen (typically when waiting to respawn) will be kicked from the match.
• Players who are kicked will not advance a clan day and suffer any clan losses.
• Fixed a bug that allowed players to exploit supply boxes for extra ammo and 2x4s.
• Fixed a bug that allowed player who was the Last One Standing to get additional comeback items from multiple supply boxes.
• Fixed a bug where the game would sometimes crash when late joining a match.
• Fixed a bug where players on opposite teams who are spawning at the same time would sometimes spawn near each other.
• Fixed a bug where players would sometimes get stuck on a black screen when the host quits out during the match intro.
• Fixed a bug that allowed players to avoid being stunned by a smoke bomb by vaulting over cover.
• Fixed a rare crash that occurred for the player who stayed in a matchmaking game after all other players had quit.
• Fixed a bug that prevented the death grunt VOX from playing when dying.
• Fixed an issue that prevented players from properly shiv killing an enemy who was unlocking the lockbox.
• Fixed an issue that prevented players using an upgraded 2×4 from downing an enemy who was unlocking the lockbox while repeatedly pressing Triangle.
• Corrected the alignment of many intro animation cameras.
• Fixed an issue where players were receiving large weapon ammo when downing an enemy with a melee weapon after changing to a pistol-only loadout.
• Fixed bug where players would sometimes get no ammo from a down/execution when using a pistol-only loadout.
• Fixed a bug where player would hold their large firearm while doing a melee finisher.
• Fixed a crash that occurred when the player would sign out while refreshing the in-game store.
• Fixed an issue where game winning VOX would not play when a game of survivors was won with a shiv kill.
• Fixed an issue where a player's modded 2×4 attack animation would be canceled if a player vaulted over an object.
• Fixed a bug where the shiv cone wasn't aligned properly in certain cases, which made it easier to get a shiv from one side than the other.
• The Military Sniper has reduced aim assist.
To read more about the patch notes, check out the Naughty Dog blog [Register or Login to view links]