226w ago - Today Psyonix Studios Programmer Corey Davis has announced that Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars has received another free update, to quote:
Psyonix Studios is pleased to announce the release of the latest patch for our PS3/PSN game, Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars!
The game, if you're not familiar, focuses on exciting car-vs-car soccer gameplay. Rocket around (or above!) the field, crash into the ball to shoot spectacular goals, or even destroy the opposing team's cars if you're going fast enough!
The highlights of this update include:
• It's free!
• Two brand new maps: "Galleon", set aboard a pirate ship at night, and "Stadium", based on a sprawling European-style football field (cheering fans included!)
• Many improvements to the handling of lag and servers with slow internet connections in general
• Two new skins for each car, 14 in total
• Updates to our unique replay editor so you can more easily record your favorite highlights and upload them directly to YouTube!
• Tons of bug fixes and general improvements
A full change list is available on our forums here, and we hope to see you out on the field!
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!