- Today SCEA Marketing Manager Mark Valledor
revealed the "Cornish Yarg" (aka PS3 LittleBigPlanet 1.12 game update) details as follows:
We don't yet have a fixed release date for this update, but it has now finished primary development so won't be too much longer. Additional fixes, particularly for online connection reliability and save game/profile size problems are already well into development and we'll bring you more news on that just as soon as possible.
This update addresses several outstanding issues with the game:
• There is a new music player which lets player's choose their own music from the XMB to play during create mode and in their Pod
• Improved decoration mode makes it easier to customize your Sackboy
New options to help prevent profiles becoming full of unwanted community objects:
• Option to delete all (unhearted) community objects and photos
• Option to select whether to automatically collect community prizes and photos
• A number of improvements have been made to make profiles more robust and to recover from certain errors
• We now support Japanese and Korean IME for text chat.
• Emitter prediction has been improved (this should help fast-moving projectiles e.g. in MGS levels)
• The player proximity switch now has a 'require all' option in it
• An option has been added to cycle between various level information when viewing community levels on the earth
• Various LittleBigStore improvements