75w ago - Following up on their previous patch, today Bethesda announced that the Skyrim version 1.3 PS3 update is now live on PSN with the changes detailed below.
To quote: The update is now up on XBox Live and available on PSN in Europe. We'll let you know when it's live in North America. For PC players, the Large Address Aware update is currently in testing. More to come soon.
Update 1.3 Notes (all platforms unless specified)
General stability improvements
Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Today Bethesda have announced that the Skyrim version 1.2 PS3 update is now live, and have detailed the changes below as follows:
Today we've begun rolling out Skyrim's 1.2 update for PlayStation 3 (labeled 2.01 on PSN).
The update is already available for users in Europe and we will let you know as soon as it's up in North America. Our current ETA for Xbox 360 and PC players is this Wednesday, November 30th.
So what does the new update cover? Details below...
UPDATE 1.2 NOTES (all platforms unless specified)
• Improved occasional performance issues resulting from long term play (PlayStation 3)
• Fixed issue where textures would not properly upgrade when installed to drive (Xbox 360)
• Fixed crash on startup when audio is set to sample rate other than 44100Hz (PC)
• Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away
• Fixed occasional issue where a guest would arrive to the player's wedding dead
• Dragon corpses now clean up properly
• Fixed rare issue where dragons would not attack
• Fixed rare NPC sleeping animation bug
• Fixed rare issue with dead corpses being cleared up prematurely
• Skeleton Key will now work properly if player has no lockpicks in their inventory
• Fixed rare issue with renaming enchanted weapons and armor
• Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death
• ESC button can now be used to exit menus (PC)
• Fixed occasional mouse sensitivity issues (PC)
• General functionality fixes related to remapping buttons and controls (PC)
After releasing the 1.2 update, we will continue to monitor forums, blogs, etc. for issues you are reporting, and we will keep you updated on further updates to improve your gameplay experience. Thanks for playing Skyrim.