1. Start bat file YABStart
2. Set up on PS3/Proxy Settings IP: of your computer
3. Set up on PS3/Proxy Seetings Port: 27 you can change them on config folder (port.txt)
4. Connect to SEN
Succesfully bypassed 4.11 on 4.00
• No It no gain you PSN on CFW.
• No You can't connect to SEN on firmware below 4.00.
You can download all stuff from PSStore without error. Enjoy.
Support: EU, US, AU, JP, UK.
• 1.7 - changed passphrase, only for 4.00+.
• 1.6 - successfully bypassed a new firmware 4.11.
• 1.5 - added bypass support for JP, UK users.
• 1.4 - added bypass support for US, AU users.
• 1.3 - GUI was removed, successfully bypassed a new firmware 4.10.
• 1.2 - GUI Mode was added, but it cause a connectivity problems.
• 1.1 - added YABKill to kill a proxy server.
• 1.0 - first release.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
I have compared the dev_flash file from the updates to try and pickup any clues on what has changed.
The "Resource" folder has not changed so it is very likely that the update just does behind the scene maintenance, rather than adding to the user interface.
emulation files for ps2/psp have not changed in size. Though ps1 emulation files have increased in size.
As expected some of the sprx files have changed in size, but nothing significant usually around 100bytes. (the vsh.self has increased in size by 160bytes).
The web browser related files have not changed in size.
This update most likely just does maintenance. It's highly unlikely anything new was added. Have a nice day!