1. Start bat file YABStart
2. Set up on PS3/Proxy Settings IP: of your computer
3. Set up on PS3/Proxy Seetings Port: 27 you can change them on config folder (port.txt)
4. Connect to SEN
Succesfully bypassed 4.11 on 4.00
• No It no gain you PSN on CFW.
• No You can't connect to SEN on firmware below 4.00.
You can download all stuff from PSStore without error. Enjoy.
Support: EU, US, AU, JP, UK.
• 1.7 - changed passphrase, only for 4.00+.
• 1.6 - successfully bypassed a new firmware 4.11.
• 1.5 - added bypass support for JP, UK users.
• 1.4 - added bypass support for US, AU users.
• 1.3 - GUI was removed, successfully bypassed a new firmware 4.10.
• 1.2 - GUI Mode was added, but it cause a connectivity problems.
• 1.1 - added YABKill to kill a proxy server.
• 1.0 - first release.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
There was actually several non-mandatory FW updates in the past so it's nothing new really. You'd not even noticed them unless you'll go and check for update manually or read about them here or elsewhere as PS3 will not prompt you on it's own to update for those when you go online.
Never heard of a ps3 fw that was not mandatory to update to to connect. If that's true and it's not mandatory (although ppl are claiming otherwise), then that will most like rule out that they've found and patched an exploit. They wouldn't say its not mandatory, they would say a security threat has been identified and patch making your system more secure.
Leleoooo, maybe it's just maintenance. I would wait a while longer to see if it's still happening.