1. Start bat file YABStart
2. Set up on PS3/Proxy Settings IP: of your computer
3. Set up on PS3/Proxy Seetings Port: 27 you can change them on config folder (port.txt)
4. Connect to SEN
Succesfully bypassed 4.11 on 4.00
• No It no gain you PSN on CFW.
• No You can't connect to SEN on firmware below 4.00.
You can download all stuff from PSStore without error. Enjoy.
Support: EU, US, AU, JP, UK.
• 1.7 - changed passphrase, only for 4.00+.
• 1.6 - successfully bypassed a new firmware 4.11.
• 1.5 - added bypass support for JP, UK users.
• 1.4 - added bypass support for US, AU users.
• 1.3 - GUI was removed, successfully bypassed a new firmware 4.10.
• 1.2 - GUI Mode was added, but it cause a connectivity problems.
• 1.1 - added YABKill to kill a proxy server.
• 1.0 - first release.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
I know how people are getting mixed experiences with whether this is a voluntary update or not. The answer is in the ps3-updatelist.txt. In America where the update is not compulsory they have this ps3-updatelist.txt:
# US Dest=84;CompatibleSystemSoftwareVersion=4.1000-; Dest=84;IncrementalUpdateVersion=0000d6a9-0000d6a9;ImageVersion=0000d70e;SystemSoftwareVersion=4.1100;CDN=http://dus01.ps3.update.playstation.net/update/ps3/image/us/2012_0216_7e6dbb1708ab1df66f0a0f0e2987e8f4/PS3PATCH.PUP;CDN_Timeout=30; Dest=84;ImageVersion=0000d70e;SystemSoftwareVersion=4.1100;CDN=http://dus01.ps3.update.playstation.net/update/ps3/image/us/2012_0216_7e6dbb1708ab1df66f0a0f0e2987e8f4/PS3UPDAT.PUP;CDN_Timeout=30;
In Australia where it is compulsory they have this:
The "CompatibleSystemSoftwareVersion" tells the ps3 the minimum version it can be on to access SEN. And if you have a look at the American one it is 4.10, but for Australia it is 4.11. If you don't believe me, test it out on a proxy.