Updated OS X MPlayer to enable external VOBsub, ASS/SSA and Fribidi support
Allow update checks to be performed manually (Windows only)
Allow automatic update checks to be enabled (Windows only)
Simplify PMS customization for packagers of custom builds
Logging fix for headless configurations
Added experimental support for iPad / iPhone renderers
Fixed DVD ISO playback on OS X (thanks, jjmojojjmojo!)
Added support for the AirPlayer app
Added support for Samsung TV model SEC_HHP_TV (thanks, coax-!)
Added Aperture support on OS X (thanks, coax-!)
Added thumbnail support for images (some code from here)
The cache is now reset after each upgrade/downgrade (for versions higher than 1.40.0)
Files with the extension *.vdr are now recognized as MPG videos
Added support for JPEG Multi-Picture Format (.mpo) files
Added support for chunking renderers like Sony Bluray (thanks, infidel, WorldOfHurt and patters!)
Updated Italian translation (thanks, nocciola82!)
Fixed bug that would often limit streaming buffer to 50 MB.
Updated FFmpeg for Windows to r30656 from r30172
Updated French translation (thanks, danielha!)
Updated Russian translation (thanks, Tianuchka!)
Added support for regular ASS/SSA subtitles (before we only supported the more popular "advanced" kind)
Updated MediaInfo to 0.7.47 from 0.7.44
Updated JRE autodownload to 6u27 from 6u26
Removed IP/hostname from Status tab (still shown in Traces)
Updated libraries (codec, gson, jgoodies, logback and netty)
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
maybe you can help me with this problem. The problem is the following:
I have a PS3 CHECHK01 upgraded to 500 gb running KMEAW CFW 3.55. Before I used FileZilla to FTP the movies to my internal hard disk, only until I saw that PS Media Server was build also for Mac OSX. So since the first version for Mac/OSX I used it to stream the movies to my Playstation 3.
I own a Macbook Pro 2.3 ghz Intel Core i5 with 4 gb internal memory. But yesterday after upgrading to 1.70.1 the movies are staggering very worse. No fluid screen any more.
I tried many things such as downgrading to the older version 1.53/1.54, change some preferences but nothing seems to work.
I tried it with direct LAN (always used this) and also over my wireless network.
Does anybody know how to reset PSM to default settings on Mac OSX or knows a solution?
Allright, I fixed it. Deleted the old conf file on Mac OSX and forced the LAN network in PMS.
Updated MEncoder and MPlayer to SB41
Updated ffmpeg to 1.0 (Zeranoe Build 2012-10-10)
Fixed file permissions bug
Mac OS X subtitles:
Changed audio/subtitle defaults to accept anything
Removed fontconfig from MEncoder for improved subs compatibility
Improved Android.conf video support
Added support for Samsung SMT-G7400 (UPC Horizon)
Fixed bug that prevented Galaxy Nexus pictures displaying
Updated Chinese Traditional translation (thanks, mcc!)
Added Turkish icon
Updated MediaInfo to 0.7.60 (GC1508)
Updated h2 database to 1.3.168 (thanks, valib!)
Improve handling of initialization errors
Fixed possible error while loading iPhoto library (GC1523)
Fixed bug where disabled engines could be selected in the #--TRANSCODE--# folder
Added options for renderer-specific file name formats
Added ffmpeg build script