Added LPCM transcoding option for all audio tracks
Added DTS HD-MA support up to 7.1 channels: DTS core remux, LPCM and AC3 transcoding
Added Dolby TrueHD support up to 7.1 channels: LPCM (recommended) and AC3 (buggy for 7.1) transcoding
Added workaround for 2.0 384 kbits AC3 PS3 audio bug
Added support for DirecTV HR series (thanks, DeFlanko!)
Added support for LG's Smart TV Upgrader (LG 600ST)
Added support for Yamaha RX-V671 (thanks, adresd!)
Added support for OPPO BDP-83 and OPPO BDP-93 (thanks, adresd!)
Fixed bug that occurred when resetting cache
Made buffer display in megabytes instead of bytes
Fixed overscan compensation bug on some renderers (thanks to tMH for reporting the bug!)
Updated MPlayer for OSX to SB32
Language updates: CZE translation update (thanks, valib)
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
maybe you can help me with this problem. The problem is the following:
I have a PS3 CHECHK01 upgraded to 500 gb running KMEAW CFW 3.55. Before I used FileZilla to FTP the movies to my internal hard disk, only until I saw that PS Media Server was build also for Mac OSX. So since the first version for Mac/OSX I used it to stream the movies to my Playstation 3.
I own a Macbook Pro 2.3 ghz Intel Core i5 with 4 gb internal memory. But yesterday after upgrading to 1.70.1 the movies are staggering very worse. No fluid screen any more.
I tried many things such as downgrading to the older version 1.53/1.54, change some preferences but nothing seems to work.
I tried it with direct LAN (always used this) and also over my wireless network.
Does anybody know how to reset PSM to default settings on Mac OSX or knows a solution?
Allright, I fixed it. Deleted the old conf file on Mac OSX and forced the LAN network in PMS.
Updated MEncoder and MPlayer to SB41
Updated ffmpeg to 1.0 (Zeranoe Build 2012-10-10)
Fixed file permissions bug
Mac OS X subtitles:
Changed audio/subtitle defaults to accept anything
Removed fontconfig from MEncoder for improved subs compatibility
Improved Android.conf video support
Added support for Samsung SMT-G7400 (UPC Horizon)
Fixed bug that prevented Galaxy Nexus pictures displaying
Updated Chinese Traditional translation (thanks, mcc!)
Added Turkish icon
Updated MediaInfo to 0.7.60 (GC1508)
Updated h2 database to 1.3.168 (thanks, valib!)
Improve handling of initialization errors
Fixed possible error while loading iPhoto library (GC1523)
Fixed bug where disabled engines could be selected in the #--TRANSCODE--# folder
Added options for renderer-specific file name formats
Added ffmpeg build script