Built from SVN r949. Released as beta because some code changes haven't been widely tested yet.
Backwards-incompatible API changes (for plugin developers/packagers) - see HERE for more details
Updated binaries build script to include Linux support (thanks, happy.neko!)
Updated OS X MPlayer to include fontconfig support
Updated Bulgarian translation (thanks, JORDITO!)
Updated German translation (thanks, smo!)
Updated Dutch translation
Added full featured IP filter with support for wildcards and ranges
Improved network interface choosing algorithm now skips virtual interfaces
Updated libraries (configuration, jgoodies and slf4j)
Detect file system changes runtime (adding/removing folders/files).
Updated JRE auto-download from 6u27 to 7u1
Added option to create a desktop shortcut to the Windows installer
Renderer image improvements
Improvements to tab layouts
Maximum bandwidth setting works
Limit bandwidth to 110Mb/s by default which should solve a lot of "stuttering playback" reports
Speeds displayed in Mb/s instead of Kb/s
Recognise forced subtitles (thanks, ExSport!)
Clarified English language labels
Updated MPlayer and MEncoder on Windows from Sherpya's old builds to SubJunk's new builds which fixes many playback issues, colour-conversion bugs and more (but possibly has drawbacks for some files, too)
Main (Status) tab displays a large tick when it's connected to a renderer instead of a PS3 or warning image
Updated MediaInfo to 0.7.50 from 0.7.47
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
maybe you can help me with this problem. The problem is the following:
I have a PS3 CHECHK01 upgraded to 500 gb running KMEAW CFW 3.55. Before I used FileZilla to FTP the movies to my internal hard disk, only until I saw that PS Media Server was build also for Mac OSX. So since the first version for Mac/OSX I used it to stream the movies to my Playstation 3.
I own a Macbook Pro 2.3 ghz Intel Core i5 with 4 gb internal memory. But yesterday after upgrading to 1.70.1 the movies are staggering very worse. No fluid screen any more.
I tried many things such as downgrading to the older version 1.53/1.54, change some preferences but nothing seems to work.
I tried it with direct LAN (always used this) and also over my wireless network.
Does anybody know how to reset PSM to default settings on Mac OSX or knows a solution?
Allright, I fixed it. Deleted the old conf file on Mac OSX and forced the LAN network in PMS.
Updated MEncoder and MPlayer to SB41
Updated ffmpeg to 1.0 (Zeranoe Build 2012-10-10)
Fixed file permissions bug
Mac OS X subtitles:
Changed audio/subtitle defaults to accept anything
Removed fontconfig from MEncoder for improved subs compatibility
Improved Android.conf video support
Added support for Samsung SMT-G7400 (UPC Horizon)
Fixed bug that prevented Galaxy Nexus pictures displaying
Updated Chinese Traditional translation (thanks, mcc!)
Added Turkish icon
Updated MediaInfo to 0.7.60 (GC1508)
Updated h2 database to 1.3.168 (thanks, valib!)
Improve handling of initialization errors
Fixed possible error while loading iPhoto library (GC1523)
Fixed bug where disabled engines could be selected in the #--TRANSCODE--# folder
Added options for renderer-specific file name formats
Added ffmpeg build script