- Sony Senior Social Media Specialist Rey Gutierrez
is here with the new PS3 and PSN releases for the upcoming week today, as follows:
On PS3 this week, experience five legendary adventures in Kratos' quest for vengeance against the gods who betrayed him in the God of War Saga on Blu-ray.
Infamous, and Ratchet & Clank also receive the covenant PlayStation Collection seal with their own unique brand of firepower and tools of destruction.
Also on PS3, the Journey Collection immerses you in the sights and sounds of thatgamecompany's Flow, Flower and Journey onto a single disc, packed with extras.
Music gaming pioneers Harmonix are introducing an all-new way to experience your favorite songs with an over the top, addictive, controller-based gameplay experience in Rock Band Blitz for PSN. Enjoy this week's jam-packed The Drop.
God of War Saga (3D Support for Origins Collection)
- The God of War Saga includes all five God of War games from the popular action series by Sony Santa Monica Studios.
Infamous Collection (PS Move Support)
- The inFAMOUS Collection includes the first two games, as well as Festival of Blood, extra missions, additional character costumes, power ups and weapon styles.
Journey (Collector's Edition)
- The collector's edition of Journey brings the epic adventure game from acclaimed game design studio thatgamecompany to Blu-ray for the first time, and brings with it two more top titles - flOw and Flower - as well as a raft of exclusive new bonuses and previously released digital content.
Fan Made Trailer By: Rey Gutierrez
Ratchet & Clank Collection (3D Support)
- This trilogy of Ratchet & Clank classics contains Ratchet & Clank, Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, and Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal - all remastered in 1080p for the PlayStation 3 with additional upgrades such as Trophy and 3D support.
Madden NFL 13 (Also on PS Vita Gamecard/Digital)
- With physics you can feel, Madden NFL 13 delivers revolutionary gameplay in the '013 edition of EA Sports' football franchise.
Powered by the all-new Infinity Engine, true player impact and authentic momentum transfer ensure that no two plays ever look or feel the same.
Madden NFL 13 revolutionizes the way sports video game career modes are played with Connected Careers- a completely new and fully connected universe defined by deep gameplay, unique storylines and social integration.
The game continues to evolve the sport sim experience with cutting-edge Infinity Engine technology, revolutionary Connected Careers and a complete audio and visual overhaul that delivers best in class presentation.
Damage Inc. Pacific Squadron WWII
- Damage Inc.: Pacific Squadron WWII begins with the attack on Pearl Harbor and takes you through all of the real battlefields of the Pacific Theatre.
With 23 historically accurate missions and 100+ mission objectives, your experience will include all the challenges that actual pilots faced - dogfighting, torpedo and dive bombing, carrier takeoffs and landings - in a mix of intense air-to-air, air-to-ship and air-to-ground combat.
Rock Band Blitz
- Designed for use with a standard controller, Rock Band Blitz is beat-match gameplay evolved...no instrument peripherals required!
Rock Band Blitz is a new way to experience your favorite Rock Band songs, with fast-paced, multi-track arcade gameplay that encourages you to compete against your friends for the highest scores. Use insane power-ups like the note-obliterating Bottle Rocket or the Pinball strategically to boost your scores and top the leaderboards!
Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD takes the best elements of the classic THPS games and gives them a fresh update to create an all new skateboarding experience.
Tapping into fans' muscle memories, the gameplay in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD returns to controllers and focuses on the satisfaction of linking sick tricks for maximum points. Combining sharp visuals with the best controls ever in a Tony Hawk game, the feel is cutting edge yet timeless.
Metal Gear Solid: Peacewalker
- The era is the 1970s. Big Boss has stations his "Soldiers without Borders" in Columbia, South America, where he was approached by a visitor from Costa Rica, "a Nation without a Military.)
In the wake of the Cuban Missile Crisis, as Latin America became a key to maintaining the power balance between East and West, Costa Rica has miraculously managed to maintain its peace and neutrality.
However, in various regions of the country, a mysterious armed force seemed to be engaging in suspicious activities. Now, to preserve peace in this nation without a military, the "Soldiers without Borders" move into action. In time, they would come to be known as the founders of "Outer Heaven".
Ratchet & Clank
- Save the galaxy as Ratchet, a wrench-wielding Lombax, and his robot buddy Clank, in this action-adventure with a multitude of crazy weapons. It's time to rip the galaxy a new one.
With over 36 weapons and gadgets to choose from, it's no wonder Ratchet and Clank have itchy trigger fingers in this massive platforming adventure. Think about it.
You can choose from burning, bombing, exploding or obliterating your enemies. So go ahead, blow it up. Blow it all up. It isn't the size of your weapons that count. It's how many you have and better yet... How you use 'em!
Ratchet & Clank : Going Commando
- Ratchet and Clank return as heroes for hire in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando, the second game in this action platforming franchise.
A greedy race of aliens called the Blarg has ruined its own planet and now seeks to build a new homeworld, by stealing the choice parts of other inhabited planets and destroying the rest. Our heroic duo take up a job to find a stolen experiment for mega-corporation Abercombie Fitzwidget, meeting a large cast of characters who will help them along the way.
Ratchet & Clank : Up Your Arsenal
- Developed by Insomniac Games, Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal incorporates new elements of gameplay not seen previously in the series, including online and offline multiplayer capabilities.
To set things up Up Your Arsenal returns gamers to Planet Veldin, the setting of the original game, where the duo set off on a gripping new adventure through a multitude of diverse planets to fight for galactic peace.
Players will be able to earn up to 20 weapons (including online and offline) with four levels of upgrades, plus new high-tech gadgets to help them through their journey.
Record of Agarest War Zero
- Record of Agarest War Zero is a prequel that tells the story of what happened in the age before Record of Agarest War, detailing the rise of some to glory, and the fall of others, into darkness.
Lights, Camera, Party
- Lights, Camera, Party! is a fast-paced and funny party game that is quick to set up and full of a variety of mini-games, challenges and Trophies for a fresh experience each time you play.
You and your friends will step into the shoes of the Funzinis, a family forced to compete in an array of wild game shows to win a new home after the TV station's satellite crash lands in their living room.
â€˘ Dungeon Twister
â€˘ Lights, Camera, Party
â€˘ Pro Evolution Soccer
â€˘ Rock Band Blitz
PlayStation 2 Classic
- A surreal action/adventure that stars a powerful young psychic cadet known as Raz, Psychonauts follows an interesting story: while working on his levitation merit badge, Raz discovers that someone is kidnapping psychic children and stealing their brains.
In order to foil this evil plot and earn the title of Psychonaut, Raz must project himself into the minds of one bizarre character after another to battle their nightmares and mental demons.
He does all this while continuing to earn psychic merit badges for Telekinesis, Clairvoyance, Pyrokinesis and more. Players run, bounce, float, climb, swing and sneak while defeating monsters, lunatics and demons with the Psi-Blast, a mental burst of energy that will banish nightmares.