- Sony Senior Social Media Specialist Rey Gutierrez
is here with the new PS3 and PSN releases for the upcoming week today, as follows:
Featuring a dramatically larger world, full weapon and armor upgrade systems as well as bigger and more challenging dungeons and vast array of new enemies and bosses, Darksiders II strives to improve on every aspect of the original hit on PS3.
Also on PS3 this week, inspired by classic Hollywood and Asian cinema style action thrillers, Sleeping Dogs is a gritty open-world cop drama set in the vibrant city of Hong Kong.
Explore the bustling and crowded Hong Kong island, through its neon-lit side streets and sprawling street markets, an incredible story unfolds of loyalty and betrayal where Wei begins to question his own motives as he is sucked in deeper than he could ever imagine.
In Papo & Yo exclusively for PSN, you play as Quico. Build his friendship with Monster by solving puzzles together and adventuring through a magical, surrealist world.
Use Monster's emotions, both good and bad, to their advantage if they want to complete their search for a cure and save their pal. Enjoy this week's The Drop.
- Darksiders II follows the exploits of Death, one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, in a weaving tale that runs parallel to the events in the original Darksiders game.
This epic journey propels Death through various light and dark realms as he tries to redeem his brother War, the horseman who was blamed for prematurely starting the Apocalypse in Darksiders.
- Sleeping Dogs catapults players into the role of undercover cop Wei Shen, tasked with taking down one of the world's most fearsome criminal organizations from the inside... the Hong Kong Triads.
Offering players an island packed with action, every street corner, market stall, harbor dock or city skyscraper can become an opportunity for intense shoot-outs, adrenaline-fueled street races and intense, brutal martial arts combat.
Featuring one of the most intuitive and imaginative combat systems, Sleeping Dogs empowers players to perform an extensive set of martial arts moves, singlehandedly taking on numerous opponents.
Players perform bone-crunching kicks and combos, vicious counters and a cinematic set of environmental takedowns making use of countless real-world items from circular saws to phone booths, incinerators to refrigerator doors.
Papo & Yo
- Papo & Yo is the story of a young boy, Quico, and his best friend, Monster. Monster is a huge beast with razor-sharp teeth, but that doesn't scare Quico away from playing with him.
That said, Monster does have a very dangerous problem: an addiction to poisonous frogs. The minute he sees one hop by, he'll scarf it down and fly into a violent, frog-induced rage where no one, including Quico, is safe. And yet, Quico loves his Monster and wants to save him.
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy
- CSI: Fatal Conspiracy features five connected cases that will allow players to experience an authentic crime-solving video game with real CSI characters, heart-pounding interrogations and enhanced graphics.
• Papo & Yo
• PS3 and PS Vita Madden NFL 13
• Hustle Kings
PlayStation 2 Classic
- Following a massive earthquake, Tokyo lies in ruin as mysterious forces seek out and obliterate what is left of the Oboro clan.
In this rebirth of the classic SEGA action franchise, you take the role of Hotsuma, leader of the Oboro clan, as he battles through the demon-filled streets of a post-apocalyptic Tokyo in search of answers.
Using a unique stealth-dash technique, Hotsuma has the ability to move from enemy to enemy so quickly that a ghostly after image is left behind.
This not only confuses Hotsuma's enemies, but is also a key component in chaining attacks together to consecutively destroy hordes of enemies. "Ninja Magic" also provides Hotsuma with the upper hand in more desperate situations.
In addition, Hotsuma has mastered the ability to run along walls, as well as scale buildings to reach hidden areas and special foes.