- Sony's Senior Social Media Specialist Rey Gutierrez
has posted up the new PS3, PSP and PSN releases for this coming week today, which include PlayStation Move and Mini titles, as follows:
This is probably the last time you'll ever see the outside world thanks to the truck load of titles dropping this week on your favorite PlayStation platform.
Strap on your Pipboy, grab a glass of radioactive purple drink and step out of your Vault as you join me for this week's The Drop.
Fallout: New Vegas
– Experience all the sights and sounds of fabulous New Vegas, brought to you by Vault-Tec, America's First Choice in Post Nuclear Simulation. Explore the treacherous wastes of the Great Southwest from the safety and comfort of your very own vault: Meet new people, confront terrifying creatures, and arm yourself with the latest high-tech weaponry as you make a name for yourself on a thrilling new journey across the Mojave wasteland.
– Russia and the United States are vying for ownership of the world's fast-depleting energy resources and the US has constructed a space station in order to harness energy from the sun.
Russian forces capture this space station and divert its harvested solar energy into a blast wave that destroys San Francisco, aiming to force the US into a total and unconditional surrender. In response, the US tasks its armed forces with recapturing the space station before the Russians can annihilate their next target - New York. Players take the role of Sam, a government agent who must stop the threat before it is too late.
Power Gig: Rise of the SixString
– Power Gig: Rise of the SixString will transport players to an entirely new universe, with its own mythology, politics, settings, heroes and villains, where music rules all. On the gameplay front, Power Gig uses technology that represents the next evolution of music performance games to provide all players – from casual gamers to the hardcore, from those who have never before picked up a guitar to those who play guitar on a regular basis – with an authentic and fun experience.
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 – Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 faithfully recreates the anime series and envelops players into the mythical world of ninja with expansive environments, missions, battle systems and gameplay modes. With more than 40 characters to choose from, engaging in bigger and more epic cinematic boss battles has never been this explosive.
DJ Hero 2
– Picking up where the award-winning DJ Hero soundtrack left off, DJ Hero 2 spins together the hottest tracks blazing up the charts and legendary club anthems from the biggest artists in pop, dance and hip hop including Dr. Dre, The Chemical Brothers, Kanye West, Metallica, Lady Gaga, Rihanna and over 85 others.
Saw II: Flesh & Blood
– Step into the dark and tormented world of Saw 2 and experience the gruesome traps that Jigsaw has created to test your will to survive. With new traps, puzzles, and combat system players will need to think fast and act quick to pass the rigors of the tests Jigsaw has engineered.
Rock of the Dead – Grab your axe and jump off stage as you transcend from aspiring musician to global rock god! The planet is under attack, and the only chance we have is through the power of rock! Use rippin' riffs to unleash sonic blasts on hordes of flesh eaters! With a cast of characters voiced by Neil Patrick Harris, Felicia Day and Rob Zombie, huge boss battles and dozens of unlockables and upgradeable special attacks, the fate of the planet is in your hands!
EA Sports MMA
– In EA Sports MMA, choose from the world's top fighters or climb the ranks of the worldwide circuit with your created prodigy to become the ultimate MMA champion. Select from various weight classes, rule sets, and take on all challengers in multiple cage types or a ring.
SBK X Superbike World Champions
– SBK X: Superbike World Championship brings racing excitement to players all over the world. Go wheel to wheel with up to 15 of your gearhead friends, enjoy three different modes of gameplay, and face over 90 actual racers on their bikes and in their circuits.
The Shoot – Become the ultimate action hero, using the PlayStation Move motion controller to shoot, punch and dodge your way through five exciting Hollywood movie sets in The Shoot. This is a shooting game designed for use with the PlayStation Motion Controller.
Time Crisis: Razing Storm – Destroy everything in sight, from the environments to the futuristic terrorists aiming to take you down! Get your gun ready for combat and keep the ammo This megapack contains three games: Razing Storm, Deadstorm Pirates and Time Crisis 4: Arcade Ver.
Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team
– For the first time ever Dragon Ball Z fans can enter into high-impact two vs. two combat in Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team for the PSP system. Play solo or team up via Ad Hoc mode to tackle memorable battles in a variety of single player and multiplayer modes, including Dragon Walker, Battle 100, and Survival Mode.
Blazing Souls Accelate
– The story of Blazing Souls Accelate begins with Zero the protagonist making his living as an independent contractor. One day he is investigating a certain site. It is there that he finds a mysterious stone infused with a powerful magic known as the Core Elemental. On his travels, he begins to encounter the Human Genomes; one thirsts for power, one desires only the eradication of mankind and one hopes to retrieve what he has lost.
DJ Max Portable – DJ Max is a special PSP version of the web-based and mobile music mixing game from Korean game maker Pentavision. The game features four levels of difficulty for mixing the game's assortment of tracks, plus a freestyle mode and a gallery of images and music videos from and inspired by the game.
– A childhood dream come alive created by Double Fine's lead animator, Tasha Harris, Costume Quest follows the adventure of a group of young friends who must rid their neighborhood of monsters using only their wits, their bravery, and their home-made costumes.
Players go door-to-door collecting candy, points, cards, battle stamps and quest assignments as they prepare themselves for Combat Mode – where they transform into larger-than-life versions of their costumes. Explore the various neighborhoods, complete quests, discover hidden areas and trick-or-treat your way through this spooky Halloween night.
Tomb Raider Underworld
– For generations, stories have been told of the fearsome weapon of Thor, the Norse god of thunder. In an ancient ruin on the floor of the Mediterranean Sea, Lara Croft uncovers proof of the Norse underworld and the mythical hammer. As she attempts to unravel the secrets behind these myths, Lara's perilous journey leads her toward a forgotten power that, if unleashed, could lay waste to all civilization.
Aqua Panic! – A giant cyclone has sucked up thousands of fish from the oceans! It's an ecological disaster! Tanks of water are immediately assembled throughout the world, so that all the fish can be returned to the oceans. As the sea creatures start falling back to Earth, someone must make sure they land safely and quickly since they cannot survive for long out of water.
PSone Classic Imports
– Twisting alien dogfights. Towering armored mechs. Smoldering molten metal. Your life expectancy here is measured in seconds. If you're not one of the best, you're a smoking crater. Fly alone or with a friend-this is survival of the quickest!
Tall Unlimited - A challenging puzzler where gamers must build a tower with different colors of blocks. Combo and chain moves can be put together to rack up points and build the tower to the top.
Age of Hammer Wars
– Age of Hammer Wars unlike any other game features battles of flying machines equipped with various slashing, piercing and blunt weaponry. Previously known as Hammerfall on PC it achieved critically acclaimed status by becoming IGF finalist in 2008.
The game is set in steam punk universe with rich storyline and breathtaking scenery. A unique combat system is based on realistic physics simulation, and it ties the movements of the rider to the movements of analog stick. As you wave it, your rider swings his sledgehammer, smashing the foe into the wall!
This creates an unmatched feel of the real strike, a feel of the mass of the weapon in your hands. The aesthetic conjures stark imagery of an industrious, romanticised era, and there's a variable and long campaign that will bring hours of entertainment.