- Sony Senior Social Media Specialist Rey Gutierrez
is here with details on the new PS3 and PSN releases for the coming week today, as follows:
With the PS3 price drop and the announcement of (even more) unique and exclusive titles only found on PS Vita, our momentum continues to deliver on all cylinders.
Speaking of momentum, The Drop this week brings [Register or Login to view links]
fresh off the cybernetic enhancing lab and right into your PS3.
A highly demanded and classic fan favorite arrives on PSN; with a parasitic thirst on the eve of this PSone sequel. Including a quadruple dose of demos and double-combo of minis, this week's The Drop will ale your summer woes.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- To save his life, the fundamental choice of whether or not to become augmented with cybernetics has been removed from Adam Jensen's life. Driven by the conviction of never having a choice taken from him again and using his newfound power, his need for answers will unravel the truth behind a conspiracy rooted in the foundation of the world around him as it incites a new revolution.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution follows up on the critically acclaimed Deus EX and Deus Ex: Invisible War as the the third game in the strategic sci-fi action series. When a black ops team breaks in and kills the scientists Adam were hired to protect as a guard of one of America's most experimental biotechnology firms, everything you thought you knew about your job changes.
At a time when scientific advancements are routinely turning athletes, soldiers and spies into super-enhanced beings, someone is working very hard to ensure mankind's evolution follows a particular path. You need to discover why – because the decisions you take and the choices you make will be the only things that can determine mankind's future.
Street Fighter 3: Third Strike
- The Street Fighter series has long been the measuring stick by which other fighters are measured, and Street Fighter III: Third Strike set a new standard with its amazingly technical fighting style and bold, fluid 2D artwork.
19 determined warriors of varying styles prove their skills in combat. Each fighter has their own reasons for entering the tournament, testing their skills against the greatest martial artists the world has ever seen. Choose your favorite warrior, mastering a huge number of moves and combos.
Your skills will be graded by the game's built-in Grade Judge System, so it might be wise to enter the Practice mode or go one-on-one with a friend in Versus mode before you tackle the tournament. These fighters have developed skills so powerful, that by building up a super arts meter during the fight, they are unable to unleash devastating attacks and combos that will send opponents reeling!
Hamilton's Great Adventure
- Hamilton's Great Adventure is a co-op puzzle adventure game from Fatshark. Take part in an amazing journey, guiding the splendiferous adventurer Ernest Hamilton and his brilliant bird Sasha as they co-operate to crack crafty conundrums and challenges!
Progress through four unique and visually stunning environments. Delve into gameplay featuring both action puzzling and traditional problem solving. Immerse yourself into a fantastical storyline filled with extravagant escapades and memorable characters.
- A downloadable version of the 1995 Genesis/MegaDrive game. Sketch Turner is an artist in New York City. One day while Sketch is drawing, there is a huge thunderstorm and a bolt of lightning hits Sketch's image, bringing it to life.
That image is Mortus, a megalomaniac mutant who wants to become real and rule the earth. Mortus magically transports Sketch into the pages of his comic book so that he can end his creator's life and become real.
Inside the comic book, Sketch meets General Alissa Cyan, who believes he is a superhero that came to save their post-apocalyptic world from the evil brought by Mortus' hand. Now Sketch must save the comic book world and get back to his own...
â€¢ Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine
â€¢ NHL 12
â€¢ Hamilton's Great Adventure
â€¢ Fighting Fantasy: Talisman of Death
â€¢ Hysteria Project 2
Parasite Eve II
- Three years after "the event" in New York, Aya Brea has joined the FBI to help control the threat of another mitochondria outbreak. After encountering several Neo Mitochondrial Creatures (NMCs) in a Los Angeles office building, Aya starts on an investigation into the source of the situation.
She will have to travel to a variety of locations and fight dozens of NMCs that don't want her to discover the truth behind their existence. Luckily, Aya is trained in the use of several weapons including pistols, rifles, and machine guns.
But when things get a little too hairy, she can call on the power of her own mitochondria and pull off special attacks or heal wounds. Your performance throughout the game determines which of the multiple ending you will get to see. It's up to you to try to keep the mitochondria in check with PARASITE EVE II.