Check the video where it shows the Super Mario Bros. ROM running at decent speed.
To quote: I found out earlier today that this a NES emulator! Here is how to get it running.
1. Download the file
2. Extract the the folder in the compressed file to the main root of a USB device or memory stick
3. Place the ROMs you would like to play into the main folder you have just extracted to the root
4. Go to the Video section in the XMB on your PS3
5. You will need to click the USB or memory stick you have chosen
6. Select the BD-J homebrew game
7. Next, you will be brought to a file viewer in which, you may choose ROMs
8. Now the game will start. Press the triangle button then go to the numeric pad
9. The 1 on the pad stands for select and the 2 acts as start
10. You may now press triangle and enjoy the game
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!