112w ago - Today EvangM of Naughty Dog has announced that the Uncharted 3 / Subway PS3 multi-player update v1.01 is now live with details outlined below.
To quote: Subway/Uncharted MP Patch 1.01 is now live! Changes include the following:
• Fixed a bug which would cause players to stop accumulating cash and items purchased
• Fixed a bug that could cause the player to lock up accessing the Friends list, or when a Friend joined them
• Removed Team Objective and Plunder kills from being tabulated against the Kills/Deaths Leaderboard (all kill/death stats are still kept locally for the player)
• Leaderboards will be completely reset soon to coincide with the above change
• Microphone icon will now appear in the Multiplayer lobby to indicate who is using a mic
• Fixed a bug in which switched control schemes were not being saved properly
• Players will no longer able to join a party that is in the Find Game function or actively in a game (was causing various issues with players not being pulled into games properly)
• European and American players will be re-integrated into the same play lists with this patch
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Been playing for a week or so now, multiplayer is great been having some great laughs on it with mates, would recommend. By the way its not a first person shooter its a third person shooter, i love those.
its only the online mp update isn't it.. the beta one.. the game isn't out yet.. i dl it on my ps3 but haven't played yet.. i'll do it right now.. i'm not that keen on the mp aspect of this type of game... the sp campaign is where its at baby.. LOL
well i just played it and as i expected it sucks.. it's not what i'm into for a fps.. what a bog of a game..