- A new, downloadable update for Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online is now available for download via the PlayStation Store, Namco Bandai announced today.
In addition to addressing a number of bugs, the update adds a host of all-new features, notably including full support for Dual Shock 3 rumble controllers and a Pickup Match Mode which allows players to continuously face off in one-on-one matches.
A detailed list of the changes included in the update can be found below.
* Pickup Match Mode - For those who want to skip the waiting room, players can now continuously face off in one-on-one matches
* DUALSHOCK®3 rumble support - Feel the impact of each blow and attack
* Room name display - Allows users to input and display names for online rooms
* "Flag" search - A network filter that enables users to better select opponents with optimal connection speeds
* New notifications - Let's waiting players know when it's their turn to fight or inform them when others have entered or left the room
* More casual matches - When Rank Match is set to Off, match results no longer affect Win/Loss record.
* Multiple bug issues have also been resolved