- According to Seb Downie
, Producer at Guerilla Games, the Killzone 2 servers have now been updated for Sony's PS3.
The 1.20 patch update has been released, is 16MB and contains the following changes listed below:
• Stability issue regarding randomly named games resolved.
• Stability fix when rapidly tapping (X) can cause crash on spawn-select.
• Stability issue regarding Saboteur's disguise ability resolved.
• Stability fix on 'Creating game' with a blank name.
• Stability fix for repeatedly entering exiting game.
• The Ignore list functionality corrected.
• Unlock of "Frontrunner" Medal now functioning correctly.
• Fix for incorrect award of win to clan not showing for game resolved.
• Battle Replay for Corinth Crossing not appearing correctly on Killzone.com.
• Issue with not being able to defuse the Search and Destroy objective resolved.
• HUD issue correction during Assassination mode when playing as a Medic.
• Controller input tweaks and modifications.
• Fix for auto-lock on of shotgun exploit.
• Fix for D-Charge issues in Campaign mode.