- SCEA's Associate Producer Michael Pulst
has announced that Hustle Kings added PS3 video chat, voice chat and game launching today.
To quote: Since the game launched, the Hustle Kings team has been watching with interest how the game has been received and where you guys think it can be made even better.
After weighing up a lot of commentary from the community and how we've seen the game played online, we're gearing up to release our first title update for the game. First out of the gate, we've added some amazing new features that will greatly enhance your experience with Hustle Kings, as well as some general updates to the game as listed below:
• General improvements to game stability
• In-game Voice Chat
• In-game Video Chat
• Game Launching from PlayStation Home
• More stats for the loading screens
• The sound effect for the chalk has been turned down
• Chalk can now be used by pressing the R3 button as well as shaking your SIXAXIS
• Free Play mode
• Blue chalk only online rooms
• Online: Opponents are now allowed to change view while watching the player at the table
• Online: The player that breaks is now randomly chosen
• A new, "minimal" aim line
• Dampening effect on the pockets, to stop accurate high powered shots from always bouncing out of the pockets
• Small adjustments to the fine tune aiming to make it easier to use
Soon after this update is out and you've had a chance to experience it all, we have more features coming via the PSN Store. First up will be the Time Saver Pack which is aimed at the Hustle Kings player who wants to experience everything the game has to offer, but doesn't have the time to unlock all the items. This pack unlocks all the cues, avatars, balls, and the unlock packs from the in-game Hustle Kings Store.
If that weren't enough, we've then got not one, but two awesome freebies to give away! Two bizarre and challenging Crazy Tables Packs are heading your way soon, adding a whole new dimension to your game when you want a fun challenge aside from regular pool. To whet your appetite check out these pics of the tables.
Crazy Tables are coming soon and they'll be absolutely free! We're already hard at work on even more exciting content for Hustle Kings for release later this year. If you haven't already downloaded Hustle Kings, be sure to grab it today and start enjoying first-ever billiards simulator made exclusively for the PlayStation 3.