317w ago - kungfuruss posted a video on YouTube for those interested, and the steps are outlined below as well:
1. Select a game icon.
2. Press triangle.
3. Select and click on Info.
4. Select and click on Album.
5. Enter a name, this will be the folder name, by pressing start.
6. Press O to go back.
7. Press triangle again.
8. Select and click on Group Content and select By Album.
9. Voila, your games are now neat and tidy.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!