- Alongside GOW3 patch update version 1.01, today a new God of War III PS3 glitch discovered allows you to start a game under any difficulty with all the weapons fully maxed out.
While the patch from SCE Santa Monica Studio doesn't fix the glitch yet, it [Register or Login to view links]
weighs in at 5377 KB and fixes wireless controller issues many users had.
To activate the PlayStation 3 glitch, simply perform the following, to quote:
1. Unlock Combat Arena by beating the story once and then clearing the Challenges of Olympus mode.
2. In the Combat Arena option screen, set Kratos' Health to "Level 1" and difficulty to "Titan." Set up the Enemies option with creatures that can kill you quickly and start the battle.
3. In the Combat Arena, die five times in a row and the game will prompt you to switch to Easy mode. Select "No" to exit to the main menu.
4. You should hear two different music tracks playing over each other. Furthermore, the Maxed Out! trophy will be unlocked if you didn't already have it. From the main menu, select "New Game" and the difficulty of your choice to activate the glitch.