247w ago - Hi Guys, there's a new patch v1.04 for Call of Duty: World at War for PS3. It is 171mb big.
Here is the changelog:
• All rifle grenades fired during the first 15 seconds of Search & Destroy will be duds to prevent griefing in that game mode.
• Improvements have been made to the global spawn system - players should never spawn within the line of sight of an enemy.
• Players who equip the Bouncing Betty and melee teammates in Hardcore game modes are now credited with a team kill penalty.
• Players are now deducted 200 points for team killing the bomb planter/defuser in Hardcore Search & Destroy.
• Martyrdom no longer causes "direct impact" grenade deaths in Hardcore modes.
• Players ranked higher than the maximum allowed in the Boot Camp playlist are no longer able to play in games with lower ranked friends in that playlist.
• "Bayonet jumping" has been disabled.
• Further improvements have been made to geographical matchmaking.
• Many zombies were raised from the dead.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!