- Hi Guys, there's a new patch v1.04 for Call of Duty: World at War for PS3. It is 171mb big.
Here is the changelog:
• All rifle grenades fired during the first 15 seconds of Search & Destroy will be duds to prevent griefing in that game mode.
• Improvements have been made to the global spawn system - players should never spawn within the line of sight of an enemy.
• Players who equip the Bouncing Betty and melee teammates in Hardcore game modes are now credited with a team kill penalty.
• Players are now deducted 200 points for team killing the bomb planter/defuser in Hardcore Search & Destroy.
• Martyrdom no longer causes "direct impact" grenade deaths in Hardcore modes.
• Players ranked higher than the maximum allowed in the Boot Camp playlist are no longer able to play in games with lower ranked friends in that playlist.
• "Bayonet jumping" has been disabled.
• Further improvements have been made to geographical matchmaking.
• Many zombies were raised from the dead.